Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Comments

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    elsien wrote: »
    I am feeling decrepit. My massage was lovely but somewhat forceful and I now feel more bruised than when I started. Then Gitdog lunged off down a flight of stairs without warning with me still attached. Luckily I still bounce.
    You didn't go to the beach, then? :D

Pyxis, I challenge you to find a goth sloth picture.

Done. Next! :D
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    WaS, you do know no one can see your rice right?? :rotfl:

It could be gold-plated for all the good old taxpayer knows :D

Seriously though, your benefits are for your benefit! Eat whatever you fancy xx
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,865 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Hello new thread :)
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • Hello faerie!

Hahahahaha! Ok, that made me crack up laughing, tea. Now I am imagining the rice police coming after me with a full forensic kit! The wild rice is in my online order! It's been so long since I last had any I'll probably find out I don't like it anymore now after all of this.
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Solarjunkie
    Solarjunkie Posts: 385 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hello new thread. Are there enough of them now to start weaving, or at least plaiting? :)
    Deal with things as they are, not as they should be.
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Yes, you can make a plait with four threads! :T
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• Hello Solar! We are up to number 4! June is our two year anniversary of when the first thread appeared, I keep thinking we should have a party or something!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • CORRECTION! We are all wrong! This is thread 5! I just checked in my created threads!

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Thursday night is no longer training night. From here on in it has been renamed I'm going to bloody kill him night. And breathe.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I shall defend him with my martial arts skills. What has our precious dog done now, elsien?
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback