2018 Benbenandme's Next Battle

Comments

• benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    1500 swagbucks added this morning for a big survey I did last week, that's £15 Amazon vouchers ordered today :beer:

The weather was lovely today, hopefully more of the same again tomorrow. So far this week I have stuck religiously to my calories and have hit 10,000 steps each day :T
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • dangers
    dangers Posts: 1,456 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That!!!8217;s a good amount of Swagbucks. I!!!8217;ve done dreadfully today so will miss out on my bonus (unless I manage to get a survey later this evening).
  • benbenandme
    If I'm really struggling I use sweepstakes ... it's a gamble, I tend to buy 2 out of the 3 entries for 25sb each, but that way you can reach the daily target quite easily. Sometimes it doesn't come off, sometimes I buy all 3 (overall loss of 25 sb's, but it means you hit your daily target) :D
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I'm still doing a terrible job with swagbucks (and other sites like that) I'm not in any routine to get on my laptop and get these things done. I sit and search for things to watch on tv instead.

I need to get more focused.

Well done on the food and 10000 steps. I'm doing terribly there too. I've no excuses. I just need to give myself a talking to.
  • dangers
    dangers Posts: 1,456 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Thank you. - just done this before heading to work and have now reached both targets.
  • benbenandme
    Morning all, yesterday was a lovely day, ds and I went on a train ride then for a 2 hour walk through the forest, very tired at the end but the weather was lovely and it gave us a chance to chat :)

I need to get a few bits and pieces done today; food shopping, ds homework battle, banking, ironing, and a few other mundane bits.

The sun is shining today which I didn't expect as I thought after the storm last night we'd be back to normal weather, but it looks nice again so a beach walk with the dog later is planned too.
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning :)

I'm very jealous of your beach walk. I would love to live that close, but here in the Midlands I think I'm about as far away as I could be. :(
  • benbenandme
    Thanks Frankie, I am very very lucky, I can walk to the beach and you never get bored of it, I tend to use it least in the summer as it's heaving then, the rest of the year it's so calming and peaceful :):)

One load of washing done and out on the line, beds made, all the windows are open :) Now time to watch the marathon coverage and try to get close to todays swagbucks target :D
  • benbenandme
    Wow, nearly a whole week since I posted, sorry :o

I've been very good with the eating / 10,000 steps, 4.5lbs gone so far, still a long long way to go.

This morning I took the dog for a walk along the beach so have already hit my steps target which means I can chill on the sofa with the footie this afternoon ;)

My heating / hot water hasn't been working again, but my brother-in-law came round earlier and has fixed it for me :)

Florence - I have sent you the link for Onepoll, I will log in to Circle later on and send you that one too, thank you :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,241 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great news on the weight loss :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure