Panel Opinion

Options
Panel Opinion Hi after some advice please. I have just received an email from Panel Opinion offering payment for surveys. I am new to this and have not heard of them. Wondered if they are legit and worth doing. TIA P0lly x
JBFF # 20 NSD 12/25
Jan Grocery budget £77 /100

Comments

• nehpets81
    Options
    Panel Opinion are definitely legit but I would be worried about any unsolicited email though - if you want to join them I would suggest searching the name online and joining them through their website.
    As to whether they are worth it, that is rather debatable - I don't get many surveys and it will take you ages to reach the (relatively) low cash out level.
  • jaycube
    jaycube Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    There should be always hearing needed of panel opinion so that you can take the right decision in the end.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,745 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've not been with them long, but have just completed an hour long survey for £5. If they pay up I'll stick with them, it was interesting to do and not a bad return as surveys go.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • p0lly
    p0lly Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Thanks so much for the reply's very much appreciated. I have a terrible memory and I may have joined ages ago and not heard anything. I did that with T@@co home panels and forgot til they got in touch. I may give it a go £5 an hour not too bad from comfort of my home I guess. Thanks again will let you know how I get on. P0lly x
    JBFF # 20 NSD 12/25
    Jan Grocery budget £77 /100
  • Marteebies
    Marteebies Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    I've not been with them long, but have just completed an hour long survey for £5. If they pay up I'll stick with them, it was interesting to do and not a bad return as surveys go.

Hi elsien

Did you receive your £5 in the end? I am still waiting for mine.
    :eek: 2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did one survey for them and got £5 credit for it, then another one for 25p so currently on £5-25 at the moment
  • Marteebies
    Options
    I got my £5 - very happy about that!
    :eek: 2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • physicsgirl
    Options
    I don't think PanelOpinion are that great - I signed up at the beginning of August 2012 and have only had 8 survey invitations so far...
    November GC: £50.55/£130. October GC: £72.60/£150
    September GC: £131.27/£170. July GC: £62.48/£80. May GC: £135.00/£150
    April GC: £201.91/£140. March GC: £194.98/£200. January GC: £111.41/£200.
    December GC: £67.45/£80. Nov GC: £159.32/£220. October GC: £208.07/£250.
  • Marteebies
    Options
    Yes its definitely not the busiest survey site but I already get tons of survey invites everyday from different survey sites so I don't mind how many surveys I am invited on. I find their surveys shorter and easier than most of the sites I am on so still happy with it. The cash out is quite low so you still get to see your money, well I did.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone refer me? I can't seem to find the thread. Just send me a PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure