Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    My handwriting's gone downhill because I use the computer all the time - I wrote an apology on a birthday card envelope recently!
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • pinkypig
    pinkypig Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Keep 'seeing' you on other threads Beanie and just wanted to say Hi :wave: !

PP xx
    Original mortgage £112,000 . Final payment due August 2027.
    Mortgage neutral achieved August 2020 - 7 years early!!!
  • Hi Beanie, tis BOB. For some reason, I keep getting locked out of my account and cannot access my old one, so here I am in this incarnation. :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    pinkypig wrote: »
    Keep 'seeing' you on other threads Beanie and just wanted to say Hi :wave: !

PP xx

Hello :)
    This is the most boring thread on MSE ever but thanks for popping in :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Hi Beanie, tis BOB. For some reason, I keep getting locked out of my account and cannot access my old one, so here I am in this incarnation. :D

Hello :wave: 'Tis good to see you :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Thanks Beanie. :)
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hiya Beanie.
    just had a catch up on your diary.
    Pretty please don't stop posting - I'm being purely selfish here and I know I don't post often myself but yours is the first diary I head to. I think of you often and you don't realise what an inspiration you are lovely lady.

Things sound tough at the moment -sounds like motability are the folk to get in touch with for a full assessment....

Did you ever get a new lodger or are you lodgerless at the mo.

I'm off work for a few weeks so am hoping to be around a bit more.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Hope that life is treating you well Bob.

• beanielou
    Milan~~have just read your diary.
    A scary time for you my friend.
    Please take care xx

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am the other way round.
    When I was at primary school my handwriting was just truely dire.
    I had a horrid big pencil & this wifie from the !!!!!!!s Society used to come into school. What a flipping plather:o:o:o

It's pretty bad news when the Spastics' Society is the victim of censorship.

I tried big pens and pencils because of poor handwriting. Made zero difference.
    Karmacat wrote: »
    My handwriting's gone downhill because I use the computer all the time - I wrote an apology on a birthday card envelope recently!

If you'd had handwriting like mine, you wouldn't have that problem. It needs a spade to go downhill from here...
    Hi Beanie, tis BOB. For some reason, I keep getting locked out of my account and cannot access my old one, so here I am in this incarnation. :D

:hello:

The system probably knows you by reputation by now.

It's scared... ;)
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure