Facebook reviews

On Facebook reviews (business pages) it might say 6 reviews but only shows 3 reviews when I click on "show all"?
I have looked at other pages and its the same.
What am I doing wrong? Surely clicking "show all" should do just that?

Comments

• I may not be correct but I think, if you give a review and just rate - say 4 star - the star counts but there is no comment unless you chose to leave one.

In your 6, it could be that 6 people left a star but only 3 left a written backup review?
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    It is actually my son's business page he has recently set up and knows for a fact he has 6 written reviews but only 3 show.
    One of the reviews has 5 stars but no stars on the other 5 and when he looked into it he couldn't find anywhere to mark stars.
    The 5 stars were added before he put his business in the business section so it can't be that.
    Anyway, am off subject - only 3 reviews show.
  • moonpenny wrote: »
    and when he looked into it he couldn't find anywhere to mark stars.

Should he be seeing an option to mark stars, surely that is for the reviewers?
  • Facebook can become quite buggy and this issue you're seeing could be due to a number if things.

Page reviews are only visible to the audience the person who posted it allows. For example, a review left on a Page has an audience of friends of the poster you won't be able to see it.

Another reason you might not see any reviews is that the person who left a star rating didn't write a review. Since there isn't anything to read you won't see those on your Page either.
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Should he be seeing an option to mark stars, surely that is for the reviewers?
    He was just looking on other pages to figure out if he were to write a review how he could award stars, and there wasn't an option to do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure