Meerkat Movies

Comments

• macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    £1.07 for me, which got me a fully insured (virtual) overnight stay policy for Birmingham.
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • Paid £1.01 to Erv for 1 night's UK cover. Logged into Compare the Market website and activated the offer myself (had to tell them which offer I'd taken up and supply the policy number). Up and running on the app within half an hour!
  • Lala36
    Lala36 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Got mine for £1.01 :)
  • manutd99
    manutd99 Posts: 482 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lisyloo wrote: »
    It's not a free movie, it's 2 for 1.
    You buy an insurance product (try 1 day UK travel cover), then you'll be able to get a code on thursdays which you can use the net tues or weds to buy tickets on-line or at the cinema.

You'll still need to pay any on-line booking fees, upgrade and glasses etc. it's the basic seat that's 2 for 1.

Is the code only available on Thursday? If I get insurance today will I be able to see the code for Tues/Wed
  • Neil49
    Neil49 Posts: 3,079 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    manutd99 wrote: »
    Is the code only available on Thursday? If I get insurance today will I be able to see the code for Tues/Wed

The code for Tuesday / Wednesday becomes available for use on the previous Thursday and you can use it any time from then onwards up to and including the Wednesday. You can get the code at anytime from Thursday onwards.

If you get a policy online today you can register with the Meerkat site within a matter of minutes after the policy has been paid for and you get a confirmation email from the insurance company. Typically you will be up and running with a code for next week in less than 10 minutes.

All you need to do is download the Meerkat app onto your smartphone, login and generate either a film or restaurant code (or both).
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The movie code is only for use on tuesday or wednesday.
  • Got 2 for 1 movies and meals for a £1.01 single day travel insurance. Meerkat app working from the off with no problems getting the codes. You’ve got to really follow the instructions for downloading the app as you feel each page is repeating the same instructions, but persevere, this works
  • highet
    highet Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Would be very grateful if anything be has movie code to use tonite?? Thanks f
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    highet wrote: »
    Would be very grateful if anything be has movie code to use tonite?? Thanks f

If you didnt go today just buy your own cheap policy and go next week.
  • Is it valid today
    "what lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback