Scottish Power £9501 bill

2»

Comments

• Amjaco
    Amjaco Posts: 13 Forumite
    Not all area's are entitled to the same deals, had there been a better deal than I would have obviously stayed with them.
  • Scatty
    Scatty Posts: 135 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Amjaco wrote: »
    I don't usually post on here, I wanted to warn everyone just to be careful but everyone seems to want to jump down my throat.

Why are you all so cross and angry, my main concern was that someone else would receive a bill like mine and panic and do something silly, I was just trying to say that sometimes they get it wrong.

I would be having a complete meltdown if it was me so it sounds like you've dealt with it very well. Ignore the detractors.
    Woohoohoohooooooooo
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Amjaco wrote: »
    Not all area's are entitled to the same deals, had there been a better deal than I would have obviously stayed with them.

Our son lives only a few miles from us, yet finds that different suppliers are cheaper for his household.
  • mrajb
    mrajb Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I, too, am struggling with Scottish Power.

I've been trying to get a refund as I'm £1675 in credit but they keep fobbing me off with promises of phone calls that never materialise; it's very difficult to get anywhere when you can't talk to anyone who will help you!

Customer Services no longer help as they pass me on to Complaints, Complaints aren't helping as I can't get to talk to me 'Complaints Advisor' or whatever the official title is.

Where do I go from here?! It's great that there are lots of people who have had a good relationship with Scottish Power - just pray that you never encounter a problem as things go rapidly downhill from there!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,816 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Complaint - wait 8 weeks - raise ombudsman case. Done it twice now and resolved fairly quickly. Even if it does not go to a full ombudsman investigation they have the number of someone who can actually do something.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure