Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2018

Options

Comments

• StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    agree with u brats...

Something I want to try this year is that Heart Attack Grill place! The theme sounds appealing !! :D:D:D
  • parking_question_chap
    Options
    StuieUK34 wrote: »
    agree with u brats...

Something I want to try this year is that Heart Attack Grill place! The theme sounds appealing !! :D:D:D

Admit it, you just want to get spanked by the dwarfs when you dont finish your burger.
  • katiekittykat
    Options
    Heart Attack Grill is amazing.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • StuieUK34
    Options
    Dammmm parking!!
    You just gave my secret away !! :D:D:D:D:D
  • headpin
    headpin Posts: 780 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Brats64 wrote: »
    I don’t mean to be rude,but this is a travel holiday forum.
    Where anyone can come on and ask questions,and hope they get an informative answer to enhance their holiday experience.
    It’s not really a forum to debate the moral rights or wrongs of Americans.

If you feel strongly against the people,and their country don’t go.

I think there are quite a number of regular posters on here who have used gun ranges and the like while holidaying in Vegas.
    I personally wouldn’t care to do so,but I respect everyone’s right to choose activities that appeal to them while on holiday.

As someone who was in Las Vegas when the shootings took place last October,I agree,something drastically needs to change with their gun laws...but that if for them to decide....we are on the Vegas forum to help each other get the best out of our holiday,with helpful advice.
    Not to preach to people.

I apologise if I offend anyone on here with my comments.

Not offended, but I do feel that some issues rise above holiday forum advice. And if advice is asked about ranges then advice to not support is as valid as advice on where and what to use. Surely?
  • gran3
    gran3 Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Going with a group of friends in December for the first time. Must do's and general advice? Flights and hotel sorted, more the what to see and do and as cheaply as poss. Thanks.
  • StuieUK34
    Options
    For me personally, this is a Must 'do'...
    And have been doing each time we go.....

That being: "Visit Famous Daves BBQ" on Blue Diamond Rd (route 160) (use Uber if you don't have a car)....
    Big Slab (as in Ribs) = The best I ever had/have ! :D:D
  • pebblesmax
    pebblesmax Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    StuieUK34 wrote: »
    For me personally, this is a Must 'do'...
    And have been doing each time we go.....

That being: "Visit Famous Daves BBQ" on Blue Diamond Rd (route 160) (use Uber if you don't have a car)....
    Big Slab (as in Ribs) = The best I ever had/have ! :D:D
    Is it a lot better than Rolling Smoke? Might try it of it is because we didn’t rate Rolling Smoke very highly.
  • Brats64
    Brats64 Posts: 465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    headpin wrote: »
    Not offended, but I do feel that some issues rise above holiday forum advice. And if advice is asked about ranges then advice to not support is as valid as advice on where and what to use. Surely?

But the poster wasn’t asking for “guidance” as to whether they should or shouldn’t try a shooting range.
    They have already decided it’s something they would like to try while on holiday,hence the post for advice.
    I fully see,and agree with your comments on American gun law,but as stated in the previous post,it’s not for any one of us to judge what other choose to do on holiday...you can dress it how you wish,but your “advice” telling them not to do it is wrong.

If I was to advise other posters on here that both drinking and gambling were wrong,and advise they shouldn’t do it while in Las Vegas I think I would expect some pretty colourful replies.

Plus I wouldn’t have anything to do while I was in Vegas if I took my own advise.:rotfl:
  • Brats64
    Brats64 Posts: 465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    pebblesmax wrote: »
    Is it a lot better than Rolling Smoke? Might try it of it is because we didn’t rate Rolling Smoke very highly.

After all the trips to Vegas,and using Downtown as a base for the weekends,I was never aware that the Rolling Smoke Downtown was half owned by Rick from Pawn Stars fame..apparently he works behind the bar at weekends.

Might give it a try on the next trip while we are staying at MSS for the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure