Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Naomi
    • By MSE Naomi 29th Oct 19, 6:42 PM
    • 332Posts
    • 75Thanks
    MSE Naomi
    MSE Poll: Take our life skills test
    • 29th Oct 19, 6:42 PM
    MSE Poll: Take our life skills test 29th Oct 19 at 6:42 PM
    Poll started 29 October 2019
    For this week's poll, we thought it would be interesting to see how many of these 21st century life skills you can actually do, pitting the younger generation against the older generation.
    Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks!
Page 2
    • phillw
    • By phillw 1st Nov 19, 1:22 PM
    • 3,159 Posts
    • 2,616 Thanks
    phillw
    very few people file tax returns or have carried out CPR, but the poll results show they can.
    Originally posted by flea72
    It was a little vague, so I answered based on tax returns just taking figures from different places and because you're filling it online then you can google anything you don't understand.

I did do CPR training decades ago, I don't know that I could remember it in time & practicing on a live subject who is in the middle of dying would make me hesitant to say that I could do it.
    • LHW99
    • By LHW99 3rd Nov 19, 10:15 PM
    • 2,284 Posts
    • 2,158 Thanks
    LHW99
    Looks like most people can do most things!

Now, the type of nappy would be crucial! How many could put a large square towelling nappy on a wriggling baby.
    Originally posted by pollypenny
    Yup can do that - two styles as well!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,732Posts Today

6,475Users online

Martin's Twitter