E: 31/01 Win £5000 or instant win prizes with Hobgoblin (daily)

12346»

Comments

• dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Blulu wrote: »
    In room 3, is anyone else struggling with getting the right code from the Japanese mask on the wall? I know it's the right match for the mask, because when it offers 4 Latin numbers, it works, but sometimes it only gives three numbers. E.g. VII IV III. I've tried entering these in the last three boxes and the first three boxes, but whatever I try doesn't work. It just robs me of my three lives. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Blu X

The III isn't II & I is it? Sometimes the numbers are so close together sometimes it's hard to make them out.
    That dartboard is a b*gg*r too sometimes. Sometimes it's hard to see if it's a double or a treble.
    Sorry I can't help anymore. It might be a glitch, but if you come across it again, save it till last, you might not even need it.
    It's frustrating when that happens.
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    dontone wrote: »
    The III isn't II & I is it? Sometimes the numbers are so close together sometimes it's hard to make them out.
    That dartboard is a b*gg*r too sometimes. Sometimes it's hard to see if it's a double or a treble.
    Sorry I can't help anymore. It might be a glitch, but if you come across it again, save it till last, you might not even need it.
    It's frustrating when that happens.
    Be Lucky.

Thank you loads for that. I will try it next time I get the mask.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 6 November 2018 at 3:38PM
    This is fun, I won a T-shirt to, do they email asking for size and address because I haven't heard anything yet (2 days) and I don't recall signing up with the info? Thank you x

The form to fill in with the rest of your details appears with the winning message including selecting L or XL if you have won a T-shirt.

They also send a "congratulations" e-mail the same as the "unlucky" ones which includes
    *If you failed to provide a valid postal address for your prize it will not be sent and may be re-distributed. If you did not submit your address and wish to claim please send your postal details to: websupport@wychwood.com.
  • Blulu
    I've been playing room 3 ever since it let me, as I think it's the easiest room to beat. Today it's only letting me play room 1. It's like starting the whole thing from scratch. I'm nearly sure it's because I cleared cookies yesterday. So be warned, if you clear cookies, the same thing might happen to you.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Blulu wrote: »
    I've been playing room 3 ever since it let me, as I think it's the easiest room to beat. Today it's only letting me play room 1. It's like starting the whole thing from scratch. I'm nearly sure it's because I cleared cookies yesterday. So be warned, if you clear cookies, the same thing might happen to you.

Blu X

I find room 1 easy and quickest by far usually completing in 10 secs or less - room 2 takes over a minute longer than that because of the "looking around time" and even the quickest people struggle to complete room 3 in less than 40 secs.
  • Could not enter today, put my details on the entry form, but they disappeared and went back to empty box, this was using chrome
    Also tried on firefox but had the same problem
    First time this has happened in years
    I noticed there is are no comments for today so has anyone else had the same problem ?
    Thanks
  • Blulu
    telmealing wrote: »
    Could not enter today, put my details on the entry form, but they disappeared and went back to empty box, this was using chrome
    Also tried on firefox but had the same problem
    First time this has happened in years
    I noticed there is are no comments for today so has anyone else had the same problem ?
    Thanks

It's working fine for me, using Chrome.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • K9lara
    K9lara Posts: 138 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    What is the symbol with a cross in room 3? Looks like a church? I can't find it ...
  • Blulu
    K9lara wrote: »
    What is the symbol with a cross in room 3? Looks like a church? I can't find it ...

I think you're looking for Imperial Red, one of the 4 pics on the back wall.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    dontone wrote: »
    Just won a pair of tickets for the brewery tour. :T
    Never done anything like that before.
    I hope that we can go in the Spring, 'cos it's in Oxford, and at least one night away from home.
    I haven't done too bad on this. Won 3 t-shirts (waiting for 2 to come) and now this. :T
    Be Lucky.

We won a pair of tickets in a previous draw and went a couple of weekends ago. Really interesting and opportunity to sample their beers. Don't drive if you can help it :)
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport