Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sirbaksiu wrote: »
    18th November is the last day to use them I think

yes, but you can forward book if a film is listed.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    russetred wrote: »
    Morning. Does anyone know if I doubled up my nectar points online would they arrive before 18/11? TIA

Why not just do them in store?

Am I missing something, I cant understand why people are doing it online when you can do it in store? I like to have the stuff in my trolley before I exchange.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning shopmates :wave:

So pleased to read your news HG :A :j

Unfortunately I fell out of bed during the night, hitting the right side of my face and head on the bedside table. Despite using a bag of frozen peas (well they were petit pois to be exact) - I have heavy swelling and bruising. Can’t see at all out of my right ear :(

Hope everyone else has a better start to the day than me :o

:eek:Sorry to hear this JTS. If it's any consolation, I can't see out of my right ear either. :D
    davemorton wrote: »
    Why not just do them in store?

Am I missing something, I cant understand why people are doing it online when you can do it in store? I like to have the stuff in my trolley before I exchange.

I agree. Don't want to be stuck with vouchers if everything has disappeared from the shelves.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon peeps. :)

Thanks to the OP about the toilet rolls. Went the other day and nothing. Went last night and remembered to look up 20 packs. :T

Just been down today and there was another 20 packs. :D

Although, walking a mile back home with 20 packs and other shopping was a bit of a pain in the arris. :rotfl:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Afternoon peeps. :)

Thanks to the OP about the toilet rolls. Went the other day and nothing. Went last night and remembered to look up 20 packs. :T

Just been down today and there was another 20 packs. :D

Although, walking a mile back home with 20 packs and other shopping was a bit of a pain in the arris. :rotfl:

A clean arris though :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    karlie88 wrote: »
    I'm not sure whether to be :mad: or :D

I (sometimes) prefer late deliveries. Means I can watch Jezza for free for another year. :rotfl: Also Amazon Prime have gained some live Premier League matches for next year so look forward to that freebie too. :cool:

Morning everyone.

I am being cynical but I sometimes wonder as the companies concerned have your cash already at the point of ordering then they dont actually have items but they have to wait for orders to come in before ordering and finally dispatch - ie your cash is helping their cash flow and then if they cant get the items a week or so later they finally cancelled.
    If they do this on a few thousand orders a week it means they can pay their supplies and they get a free loan!
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 10 November 2018 at 4:02PM
    Options
    Tesco again.

Thanks to a post on Extreme, found the Plenty handy wipes pack (75) in a superstore SEL £1.50 but scanning at 75p.

Decided to leave them as being :money: didn't think they were worth 75p

I expected them to be bigger :rotfl:

I can't find them on mysupermarket, but here is a picture from Morries website

Several designs available

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Plenty-Handy-Towels-75-Sheets/434530011

• braveheart60uk
    Options
    For those who have Pwiority Momints through a SIM with credit, remember it has to make a chargeable call every 6 months to ensure it stays alive. Clause 7.1 https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/on-pay-and-go-our-service-terms-are-worth-a-read
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    For those who have Pwiority Momints through a SIM with credit, remember it has to make a chargeable call every 6 months to ensure it stays alive. Clause 7.1 https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/on-pay-and-go-our-service-terms-are-worth-a-read

A good reminder - I did ours last weekend (nowhere near 6 months but getting ahead of the game :D).

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 November 2018 at 3:19PM
    Options
    You probably knew this already. PayPal offer a Returns on Us service - basically they will refund return costs of up to 12 items per year for up to £15 each time.

You need to OPT IN to take advantage - why, I do not know :huh: as who would say no? It is under Offers. I have an item to return, bought before I activated it :( - but I can see no explicit mention of it only applying to transactions after activation? T&Cs:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/general-conditions

HTH

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills