Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    pippo wrote: »
    Afternoon Bubbs

We've just eaten some of your beef! Belated Sunday lunch, early dinner for today due to ... well you know what!

Hope you enjoyed it :D i have not had a roast in ages :o too hot, but i am cooking a mixed grill today:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    pippo wrote: »
    Well it arrived, but you were out so the driver left it up the road!

:rotfl::rotfl: lol
  • Snap-ant wrote: »
    :j:j:j

B00Ts travel insurance :D:D:D very very reasonable & covers That Sisters cancer - we can go to Salou :T:T

That's excellent news Snap :A

I did post when asked a couple of months ago, that I had taken out my travel insurance with Boots, who I had found to be the most reasonable with my cancer.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up and didn't realise you were looking recently :(

Quidco and Advantage points too :T

Have a wonderful time :A
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • bubbs
    Snap , glad you got the insurance sorted :D:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Marmiter
    Marmiter Posts: 370 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Following on from the cheap Go-cat cat food that was posted yesterday, I've had confirmation from Morries that my order will be out for delivery later but they have had to make some substitutions.

Has anyone ever done an online order for Morries and can advise me please?

They have said this:
    Go-Cat Crunchy and Tender Cat Food Salmon £ 0.00 Missing
    Go-Cat Crunchy and Tender Cat Food Salmon £ 1.09 Substitute

So does this mean I am being charged £1.09 extra? If so, it's still a good deal as it looks as if they are sending me the larger 1.5 kg bags (so it works out at £0.63 + £1.09 = £1.72 instead of £5.75).

Thanks guys :o
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Jeremiah_T_Stone Posts: 751 Forumite
    edited 11 July 2018 at 4:41PM
    This afternoon's visitors were several beautiful Peacock butterflies.

After running around the garden with my phone, this is the only one that stood still long enough for me to take a picture. At least it bumped up my Fitbit steps :)

106zfr5.jpg
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • bubbs

After running around the garden with my phone, this is the only one that stood still long enough for me to take a picture. At least it bumped up my Fitbit steps :)

106zfr5.jpg

Beautiful JTS:T:T and well done on your pond it looks lovely :T:T:T
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    JTS Your pond is lovely and will hold so many memories for the family to treasure Nice pictures of the wildlife too

Sarah Well done to Harley in his fight for fitness

Snap hope fourp is improving with new meds

I have my bedding in the drier as it needs less or no ironing when dried that way

Only two more sleeps till my holiday with the kids :j:j:j

Have a lovely time :)

Only 2 more sleeps until I finally leave work:j:j:j

Start my training for new job Monday xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Snap-ant wrote: »

B00Ts travel insurance :D:D:D very very reasonable & covers That Sisters cancer - we can go to Salou :T:T

:j:j Brilliant news.

106zfr5.jpg

Beautiful. I love butterflies, I collect them, not real ones :rotfl::rotfl: but pictures, ornaments, hanging things anything, my OH moans the house is being over run with them :rotfl::rotfl:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Snap-ant wrote: »

Glad you got your insurance sorted. :T

I just tried to get a quote , just to see if it would have been cheaper for us compared to Saga and it couldnt quote us. Said would have to phone them :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure