Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    BookWorm wrote: »
    I've just had my posting pack for next week and in it was a letter confirming it was my last posting pack. I've also had my presentation stamps. So my current stint is finally (and definitely!) coming to an end) - yay! I'm looking forward to the break :j

Mine carried on for a good while after that.
    Finally on my last week now.
    That has been sine September!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Follow online as it is the most up to date.

I do all my postings prep as soon as it arrives and apply sticky to each item to advise me when to post and other details etc. However like others on here on find the information has changed online and this happens on lots of occasions. I now check online the day of posting to check latest status.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Missed delivery on Saturday, which I arranged to have redelivered today, turned out to be a Medium parcel from the survey.

Inside was not just the polysterne, Smart & R Number sheet but also some folded cardboard & paper the kind you usually put into the Jiffy bags. :cool:

Entered the details to find that the sender had paid more cash out to send it 1st class instead of the 2nd TNS had asked for! :eek:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I think I've finished training... Nothing to post this week; next week I'm out of town and the web says real things to post starting 23rd July. So that was just 3 weeks of AEDB.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    MABLE wrote: »
    I do all my postings prep as soon as it arrives and apply sticky to each item to advise me when to post and other details etc. However like others on here on find the information has changed online and this happens on lots of occasions. I now check online the day of posting to check latest status.

This is what I do.
    Mini post its are my friend!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • colinhib
    colinhib Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    custardy wrote: »
    Where do you think the 'value' in used stamps is?

Always wondered that myself but I have a box here in the office from Kidney Care UK.:o
  • colinhib
    colinhib Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's a public holiday here tomorrow (NI) and I have a letter scheduled for posting - best to keep it until next week or post it anyway though it won't be lifted til Friday?
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    colinhib wrote: »
    Always wondered that myself but I have a box here in the office from Kidney Care UK.:o

Majority sifted for unfranked stamps to be resold as 'unused'
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    edited 11 July 2018 at 9:59PM
    custardy wrote: »
    Majority sifted for unfranked stamps to be resold as 'unused'

My local hospice collects used stamps, they have a couple of dedicated volunteers who sort and pack them for sale to philatelists at home and abroad. At the last count (actually quite a few years ago now, when they were featured in our local paper) they had raised more than £50,000 for the Hospice. The fund raising shops are always glad to receive them.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Misslayed wrote: »
    My local hospice collects used stamps, they have a couple of dedicated volunteers who sort and pack them for sale to philatelists at home and abroad. At the last count (actually quite a few years ago now, when they were featured in our local paper) they had raised more than £50,000 for the Hospice. The fund raising shops are always glad to receive them.

I'm not sure what that changes from my post? The majority of stamps supplied will be kiloware standard stamps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure