MSE Poll: How do you rate your bank account's service?

Poll started 5 March 2019
Every six months we ask for your help to track the quality of customer service provided by banks. By comparing your answers with last time, we can see which have got better or worse.

So, please vote based on CUSTOMER SERVICE for your main CURRENT account over the last SIX MONTHS. Ignore rates or any other products, and service if it's more than six months old. Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• John_Gray
    John_Gray Posts: 5,820
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Why does Nat West have the 'Overdrawn' entries first in the poll results, whereas all the other institutions are shown with the "In Credit" entries first?

Looks like an error to me!
  • Currently with Natwest but having just learnt about how the top dogs there and at RBS, royal bank of scotland have been scamming businesses by putting them in a help section saying they'll get help and cheap loans and once there they lose control of their businesses and it's assets are then sold off for a pittance and this has happened to thousands of businesses not just in UK but worldwide and our government, the tory party are involved - no way am I leaving my money with them.

I'm going into Nationwide ASAP to arrange an account transfer.

The fact that this is going on and nothing is being done about it and our disgusting media aren't talking about it is very bad. All we are hearing about is anti semitism in labour - which is the only party which will get my vote as it's obvious, this many lies being told about them and so much effort being put into keeping them out of power, shows the corrupt cons are terrified of losing control - lol, Corbyn all the way
  • ozaz
    ozaz Posts: 315
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    What exactly is meant by customer service in this poll?

For example, do I count things like a good range of products, a good website, a good app, good documentation, and limited downtime of services as good customer service?

Or is customer service only referring to the quality of direct interactions with bank staff (email, phone, and in-branch interactions)?
  • If you voted in the poll you may be interested in the results.

First Direct has been pushed off the top spot for the first time since we started the poll back in 2010.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2019/03/monzo-pips-first-direct-to-win-our-banking-customer-service-poll/
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories