Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Suffolksue
    Suffolksue Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    We have a British Gas contract and they are very good.
    They have DH registered as vulnerable and always get out the same day .
    Our boiler is in the loft (was like that when we moved in )wasn't a problem when he could get up there easily.The lads who come are always helpful and v kind to him
    No I'm not employed by them !!
    Hope it gets sorted soon Beanie
  • Beanie, can your please clear your in box? Cheers
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Beanie, can your please clear your in box? Cheers

Will do :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    My mum, aunt and cousins all went out for a girlie lunch today - would have loved it but it's a 500 mile round trip! Glad you enjoyed your lunch out.
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Glad you enjoyed your time with your mum.:beer:
    January spends - £587.58
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Hope you've had a lovely day

Still catching up :o I've fell behind with everyones diaries and can't seem to catch back up I'm rubbish :o
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper

Still catching up :o I've fell behind with everyones diaries and can't seem to catch back up I'm rubbish :o

Ooi!!!
    You are not rubbish :naughty:

Another lazy day doing nothing:eek:

Still coughing but not as much.

Happy Sunday all :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • earthgirl
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Enforced lazy day here due to awful weather!
    Hope the cough improves, take care.
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • earthgirl
    Mortgage-free Glee!

Also agree you are not rubbish - you are juggling enough plates without adding more!

Progress not Perfection
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    These bugs are hanging on - can’t believe you’re still coughing. My voice is ok most of the time now but still has a squeak every now and then, especially first thing in the morning. Hopefully the warmer weather isn’t far away and that’ll be the end of the bugs....we’ll i can hope can’t I :p:D
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure