Where to park for Wembley

Hi
Im looking for suggestions as to where I should park for a quick getaway from Wembley Stadium after a match? Ive found a few old posts but obviously things can change.

I was looking to park at a station/location which can get me on on M4/M5 after the game +/- 45 mins away from Wembley (on the tube) but if someone has a good suggestion Im all ears (well they're not that big) but you get what I mean :)

Thanks..!!

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Have you looked at this handy guide? http://parkandridelondon.com/traveling-from/the-north
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    You'd have been better posting on the UK Days Out board, as people (like me) will point out that Wembley is not overseas. They might also point out that the M5 goes nowhere near London.

However, I have taken the Metropolitan line to Wembley Park and parked in the street at both Uxbridge and Ickenham - but that was on Sundays, I suspect parking may be more difficult on any other day.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Moving this thread over to UK board. Please follow the re-direct for more responses.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure