Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! Part 4!!

Options

Comments

• dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a551015/!!!!!!!!!!ing-appointment

Your in luck I did save it lol. But that’s basically what you go through. It takes a good hour but she said ones after are only 20 minutes
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone hope you’re all ok

Struggling for ideas for lunches at work anyone got any ideas?

TIA
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • dawyldthing
    Options
    I’ve started having a ready meal for dinner and a cob with coronation chicken or mixed cheese as I’m going off some food quicker than you can say hi de hi
  • Faith177
    Options
    I’ve started having a ready meal for dinner and a cob with coronation chicken or mixed cheese as I’m going off some food quicker than you can say hi de hi

I havent started food aversion yet but the nausea kicked in yesterday as just hit 5 weeks roughly so I have that pleasure to come :rotfl:
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • HopHop
    HopHop Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    With my nausea I had to eat little and often. I had a box of chicken goujons in the fridge at work that I could go and nibble on mid morning/afternoon and then a box of breadsticks in my desk drawer which saved me. I was worried about how much I was eating in comparison to normal (and I didn't feel hungry so it felt unnecessary to eat) but I've had minimal weight gain. This meant I could eat a relatively normal lunch.
  • BusyBargainz
    Options
    My nausea is horrendous, I haven't been physically sick yet but it does last all day. I have resorted to keeping ginger biscuits by the bed and having one as soon as I wake up. I can only really stomach bread rolls at the moment and I keep having them with butter, cheese or unhealthy sandwich fillers for breakfast and lunch. I suppose it is better than eating nothing. Cooking tea has become a nightmare as the smell is awful. If someone serves me something up I will eat it but I am not enjoying cooking at the moment! Living on slow cooker and one pot easy meals!

I chased up my GP today as I had nothing back from the self referral. They said I can now book in with the community midwife, but she is not free until 20th November, I will be like 11 weeks then, surely that is too late to be seen. She only works one day a week. They said they will speak to her and get back to me if she can do any other dates a bit closer. I will never get a scan date at this rate!
  • Faith177
    Options
    My nausea is horrendous, I haven't been physically sick yet but it does last all day. I have resorted to keeping ginger biscuits by the bed and having one as soon as I wake up. I can only really stomach bread rolls at the moment and I keep having them with butter, cheese or unhealthy sandwich fillers for breakfast and lunch. I suppose it is better than eating nothing. Cooking tea has become a nightmare as the smell is awful. If someone serves me something up I will eat it but I am not enjoying cooking at the moment! Living on slow cooker and one pot easy meals!

I chased up my GP today as I had nothing back from the self referral. They said I can now book in with the community midwife, but she is not free until 20th November, I will be like 11 weeks then, surely that is too late to be seen. She only works one day a week. They said they will speak to her and get back to me if she can do any other dates a bit closer. I will never get a scan date at this rate!

This is the battle I'm having too self reffered friday afternoon meant to be called baack in 72 hours still waiting. Tried call and the phone just continusly rings driving me mad
  • Faith177
    Options
    Well after 18 phone calls this morning finally got through to someone at the midwife office and am all booked in for my first appointment and scan.

The delay was because it had to go to the mental health midwife first because I have a history of anxiety and deperssion but she's happy for me to be seen by a normal midwife for now as I'm not on medication and am in control of my condition but they will monitor me and if I show any symptoms i'll be transfered to her which I am more than happy with

First midwife appointment is 12th Nov which is just after our 10 year anniversry of when me and OH met and scan is the 17th Dec which is the day my mum and dad met (both no longer with us)
  • dawyldthing
    Options

I think as long as your seen before 12 it’s ok. The hospital seemed to be in no rush and I think you have to get in before week 13. Ours is only once a week on a Wednesday for the hour one then on Fridays for the 20 mins ones. Is your scan 15 weeks? Seems a bit late. Are you having the Down’s syndrome etc tests?
  • dawyldthing
    Options
    Arr I’m reading between the two posts and writing them both together. They do the scans all the time so hopefully you get in before 13 weeks bb as you need that for the 3 tests if your having them
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure