PPI Reclaiming discussion Part II

Comments

• marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Laini wrote: »
    Yep you are right we do need the first payment date but just trying to get a ball park figure quickly
    I did have a couple of people work it out for me too on spread sheets.

but to be honest the APR bit didnt seem to come into it for me for our FP refund.

I was just trying to say how it worked out for me and to be honest we were happy that it was over 12,000 for our FP refund
    Yeah Laini you got more than the M colak workings didn't you. I bet Firstplus don't know how to work it either - they don't know how to work out their loans - lets face it.:D
  • Laini
    Laini Posts: 448 Forumite
    marshallka wrote: »
    Yeah Laini you got more than the M colak workings didn't you. I bet Firstplus don't know how to work it either - they don't know how to work out their loans - lets face it.:D

Hi Marshallka

I am trying to slurp wine but I have to keep moving my glass out of the way of the screen!!!

and have my paper, pen and calculator at hand.

so throw your figures my way and I will do my blonde sums - we have to think positive cos when they say 'right they are going to pay you !!!'
    your head will be spinning and you will be too excited to work it out then !!

Laini xx
    still fighting for my money !!!
  • marshallka
    Laini wrote: »
    Hi Marshallka

I am trying to slurp wine but I have to keep moving my glass out of the way of the screen!!!

and have my paper, pen and calculator at hand.

so throw your figures my way and I will do my blonde sums - we have to think positive cos when they say 'right they are going to pay you !!!'
    your head will be spinning and you will be too excited to work it out then !!

Laini xx
    Mine are already worked by Tiggrae but it will be about 12 months till i know as they have only just gone in and still waiting to an adjudicator if they can look into these. I have yet to find out. Its just so blummin annoying the not knowing if they are even within their jurisdiction etc.

Enjoy your wine. Just bought a great big 1.5 litre bottle from tesco earlier but not started on it yet. You will see when i have done by the typing.

Glass sounds big laini if its covering your screen. I have visions of a vase here.

Its this site, it takes over my life now. :eek:
  • Laini
    Mine are already worked by Tiggrae but it will be about 12 months till i know as they have only just gone in and still waiting to an adjudicator if they can look into these. I have yet to find out. Its just so blummin annoying the not knowing if they are even within their jurisdiction etc.

Enjoy your wine. Just bought a great big 1.5litre bottle from tesco earlier but not started on it yet. You will see when i have done by the typing.

Glass sounds big laini if its covering your screen. I have visions of a vase here.

Its this site, it takes over my life now. :eek:

vase I dont do vase I do vessel!! only kidding but you right it aint a small glass!!

I know you are always on the ball.

I still have to work out Nemo so I better get my butt into gear !!
    cos you never know what monday might bring-dreaming again.

need a top up!! back to the fridge!!
  • Busta_3
    Busta_3 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Hello All, hope all is well, its been days since ive been on here been so busy!

anyhow still waiting for cheque from halifax, will let you know when i recieve it, sent my acceptace form to FOS on the 31 August.

Ok, bit of a dilemmia, when blitzing Halifax about thsi PPI, afer receivung their responses in December 07, i then sent the PPI morgage and loans off to the PPI, but never sent the Crediat card compaint to the FOS, then i thought that the FOS would just pick it up, however they have'nt, can i still send this to them even though im out of the 6 months time span?
  • marshallka
    Busta wrote: »

anyhow still waiting for cheque from halifax, will let you know when i recieve it, sent my acceptace form to FOS on the 31 August.

Ok, bit of a dilemmia, when blitzing Halifax about thsi PPI, afer receivung their responses in December 07, i then sent the PPI morgage and loans off to the PPI, but never sent the Crediat card compaint to the FOS, then i thought that the FOS would just pick it up, however they have'nt, can i still send this to them even though im out of the 6 months time span?
    I would perhaps send another letter to Halifax about the credit cards and get another final response again (if you are allowed????). If not just tel the FOS you were so stressed about the other claim you forgot and see what they say.

Let us know when the cheque arrives. :D
  • Laini
    Busta wrote: »

I agree with Marshallka

I have with Nemo ( 9months) and will be complaining to FOS for PPI on Barclaycard and Goldfish if I dont get a successful result I originally wrote to them both in December 2007 and as I have been busy on the big claims I forgot to follow up these so I am chasing them again and they are looking into my complaints.

just give it a go theres no harm in trying!
  • marshallka
    Only on now until the Amir Khan fight. I thought it was now but theres another first. Now i have opened my wine.

Wheres DI:confused:
  • Busta_3
    Busta_3 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Only on now until the Amir Khan fight. I thought it was now but theres another first. Now i have opened my wine.

Wheres DI:confused:
    LOL, i like that one, im on the wine too.... thanks Marshalka and Lani, will send another letter to them, and take it from there.xxxxx

Yes Lani, i have been focussing on the bigger cases, and have been VERY stressed!!!!!!!!

Cause ill let you know when the cheque comes, rang Halfax/BOS and they said that they CANNOT use and refunds from loans which i have paid off before for the new loans, so thats means i have to be refunded direct, Ha, ha...........:j
  • marshallka wrote: »
    Perhaps just wait for their reply to your letter then and then after that if its not the response you want write back and add these things to it.

Good luck with the house thing.

I think I might just do that Marshallka.
    Thanks again for all the help I've had so far off you guys. It helps a lot when you know others have been or are going through the same.
    :beer: Loulou
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport