Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,249 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Hooray to Edinburgh and weight loss :) Boo to Mr Lucky :( Mr SA is being a pain at the moment too, must be something in the air!
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Thanks everyone. Pooh and SA, I know you both know what it's like, and I appreciate your support. Anger has turned to negativity today - don't know which is worse! At one point I had to ask him just to shut up as he was dragging me down too!!

DS1 went back to school today ....and was hit in the face with a rugby ball :eek:. He is now sporting a black eye :(. And he burnt himself on the arm in food tech :(. Think I'll just wrap him in bubble wrap tomorrow!
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • I'm sorry re DH. Remember all the positives of this week and don't let it get you down!

Sorry about DS1 - I think he is just at that age where boys seem to get clumsy! I remember my brothers (all 5) going through this at some point! Perhaps its a hormone thing.

Have a lovely weekend lucky x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • 5 brothers Sparky :eek::eek::eek:. Are you the only girl?

This morning DH was meant to go for a run with a pal, but it was called off as the lad has hurt his knee and then it lashed down. I'll admit to being disappointed to have lost my alone time, but I have to say DH has been ok today. We went Christmas shopping instead (well Christmas looking anyway), and bought a few cards and small gifts.

Family Fun Friday, DH's choice and he wanted to stay in and watch a film. Very MSE :money:. We watched Men in Black 3 which we've all seen before but DH couldn't remember it.
  • Sun_Addict
    Glad he's perking up. His memory loss could come in handy if you've bought yourself something new and you can say you've had it ages. Mr SA's memory is terrible but he seems to know every single garment/handbag I own and annoyingly I can never sneak anything in.

Have a fab weekend xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,184 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Have a good weekend Lucky & friends :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Only flaw with that plan SA is that I never buy myself anything :o. Hope you have a lovely weekend too Beanie (and everyone else!).

Devastated about the events in Paris. R.I.P to all those innocent souls and their loved ones left behind.
    We need to make the most of our time and make each day count. Xx

Today has been a NSD.
  • Sun_Addict
    Once your debt is paid off I would love to read on here you've treated yourself. You really deserve it. Put yourself first just once. Well done on the NSD.
  • Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad he's perking up. His memory loss could come in handy if you've bought yourself something new and you can say you've had it ages. Mr SA's memory is terrible but he seems to know every single garment/handbag I own and annoyingly I can never sneak anything in.

Have a fab weekend xx

this post made me roll up with laughter.

thank you SA X
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Yes Lucky, you need to learn to treat yourself.

XXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport