HSL market system is a scam

Comments

• Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    lynnrudd wrote: »
    I found some old forum chats where they were listed from about 12 years ago.

They were fake.

If you'd used Google to search the fake forum for other posts by the people in that thread, you'd've noticed that none of them had made a single other post. If you'd picked another random (non HSL-related) thread from that forum and Googled a random excerpt, you'd've noticed that all the content had been stolen from a more well-known forum, often this one.

The successor scam RVS Closing Price System uses the same fake forum tactic.
  • lynnrudd
    lynnrudd Posts: 10 Forumite
    The value stock site is back up today, no stocks loaded since the 10th May though.
  • clubconsoles
    clubconsoles Posts: 53 Forumite
    Paid by bank transfer so I suspect it's long gone now.
    OK so you now need to join the facebook group. 33 people are in the same position as you and there is something afoot, but you need to pm "Owena1" whom is the admin of the group first as it is a closed group where we can be more open about things than on here!!
  • clubconsoles
    The value stock site is back up today, no stocks loaded since the 10th May though.
    hmmm, interesting!
    They probably need that site up so they can continue ripping people off on the RVS Closing Price System Scam!!
  • lynnrudd
    OK so you now need to join the facebook group. 33 people are in the same position as you and there is something afoot, but you need to pm "Owena1" whom is the admin of the group first as it is a closed group where we can be more open about things than on here!!

I tried but the pm box is full so it wouldn't post!
  • clubconsoles
    I am in the closed group. I will message him tonight so you will get an invite to join hopefully!!
  • lynnrudd
    I am in the closed group. I will message him tonight so you will get an invite to join hopefully!!

Thank you!
  • Hi guys,
    Yes you can add me to your list of individuals that have been had by the infamous HSL team.
    Joined last August but unfortunately paid by bank transfer from my debit card. Should have guessed something was up as first transfer was refused by the bank. Ethan Bailey then gave me another account to which the funds should be paid as they were having trouble with Santander and another bank.
    Yes I paid the sum of £4995 plus the £799 for the data required to run the system you know the score by now reading all the other posts..
    All contact lost mid April, email for value stock now a go daddy web page no phone numbers exist as you are all aware.
    Have reported it to Action Fraud last night
    Be much appreciated if you could take me on board to see if we can catch these guys.
  • Have posted on page same story as the rest of the unfortunate people that have been scammed.
    Count me in on any action that is being prepared
    Thanks
  • Hi Can you give me the details of facebook page so that I can add my name to the list of unfortunate people that have lost money on this scam.
    Have registered it with action fraud
    Where can I pm you
    cheers
    Iain
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills