8 items 50p each @ morrisons

Comments

• santashelper_2
    santashelper_2 Posts: 1,446 Forumite
    there is a limit of 2 items per customer i had a look today and there were only rolls left. It looks like the items are probably barbecue foods that they are struggling to sell because of the weather we are having, but hey its still food.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains,
    because the average man can see better than he can think.

Many people's view of the world is down to their experience, perception and what they have been conditioned to,this isnt any old MSE reply this is a important and experienced MSE reply :rotfl:
  • spaceman5
    spaceman5 Posts: 2,716 Forumite
    there is a limit of 2 items per customer i had a look today and there were only rolls left. It looks like the items are probably barbecue foods that they are struggling to sell because of the weather we are having, but hey its still food.

yes this weeks offers are barbeque based, probably down to the reason u stated, but next week there will be a different 8 products on offer
    Take every day as it comes!!
  • kentc81
    kentc81 Posts: 71 Forumite
    not been able to buy any 50p items , all sold out
  • Sharp_Eyes
    Sharp_Eyes Posts: 99 Forumite
    When supermarkets compete, we WIN!!! Bruhahahahaha!
    :dance: *inhales deeply* "Ahhhhh! I love the smell of a good deal in the morning! (or just about any time, really...)" :dance:
  • We got 2 loaves of garlic bread for 58p ... this wasn't on the list though... ahh well, I love any bargain!
    Personal challenge: Do without as much as possible to pay off £12k by 07/2009!!!:T
    Bluejeans Challenge: Spend less - Eat less! Need to lose [STRIKE]4 [/STRIKE] 2.5 stone (:eek:) then maintain until my concert in Dec!!
    Cady's jam jar challenge.. how much will be in the pot?!

Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.
  • kazaimee
    kazaimee Posts: 332 Forumite
    First Post
    We had the sausages for tea last night & they were really tasty!! :j
  • Dread
    Dread Posts: 34 Forumite
    We got 2 loaves of garlic bread for 58p ... this wasn't on the list though... ahh well, I love any bargain!

Don't buy ready made garlic bread!

Buy a part baked baguette (£1 for 2 at Sainsburys, probably cheaper elsewhere) crush a clove of garlic, mix it with a tablespoon or so of butter or margarine, finely cut some parsley into it, spread it on the cut open baguette and whack it into the oven until it looks lightly crisped.........Man........miles better than the shop bought stuff anyday! The kids just love it and it takes about 2 minutes to throw together.
    Regards

Dread
  • Bahney
    Bahney Posts: 142 Forumite
    i had the peppered grill steaks last night, very tasty :) i enjoyed them so did the missus
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Dread wrote: »
    Don't buy ready made garlic bread!

Buy a part baked baguette (£1 for 2 at Sainsburys, probably cheaper elsewhere) crush a clove of garlic, mix it with a tablespoon or so of butter or margarine, finely cut some parsley into it, spread it on the cut open baguette and whack it into the oven until it looks lightly crisped.........Man........miles better than the shop bought stuff anyday! The kids just love it and it takes about 2 minutes to throw together.

But when they are only 58p for 2 and a lot less hassle than all above who can complain ;) after all this is money saving experts ;)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    not much stock left today....managed to get rolls and that was it.
    can't buy the sausages or burgers as they have rusk in them (hubby is a coeliac)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure