25% off wine at tescos from Monday

25% off wine at tescos from Monday when 6 bottles are bought. Also chapagne and port. for one week only.

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Tesco is offering 25% off wine, champagne and port when you buy 6 bottles until midnight Sunday 6 July. The offer is available in store and online while stocks last.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    probably combine with the clubcard wine mailng eg 50 points when you buy wine!
  • carly
    carly Posts: 1,414 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    surfsister wrote: »
    25% off wine at tescos from Monday when 6 bottles are bought. Also chapagne and port. for one week only.

Is this offer advertised on their site?

I can't seem to find it, or am I being particularly dense this morning ?
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    carly wrote: »
    Is this offer advertised on their site?

I can't seem to find it, or am I being particularly dense this morning ?

Here's the link for 25% off,
    http://www.tesco.com/winestore/default.asp?page=specialOffers
    http://www.tesco.com/winestore/
    Pj
  • carly
    carly Posts: 1,414 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    thank you, I dont think that was there earlier
  • Poland
    Poland Posts: 45 Forumite
    Can these be ordered online as part of your food order or do they have to be done separately on the tesco wine club part of the site?
  • CL
    CL Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Just been in Tesco and 25% off all wine was advertised everywhere, but I was charged full price at the till. I went to the customer service desk and was refunded double the difference, so got the wine half price.:beer:
  • myrnahaz
    myrnahaz Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Some of the wine was already reduced to half price (sorry, but I didn't think to make a note of which ones) so the saving would be pretty substantial with another 25% off 6 bottles. I checked the sign and it said it applied to all wines (and 'ALL' was written in capital letters) so they are including the stuff that's already reduced in the offer.
  • boojims
    boojims Posts: 178 Forumite
    Just had my Tesco food shopping delivered, including 12 bottles of wine with 25% off!!
    Put your wine in with your grocery order and then you don't have to pay seperate P&P (unless you are ordering over £99 worth!):beer:
    :hello:
  • iwantitnow
    iwantitnow Posts: 564 Forumite
    Tesco's Finest Guentota Estate Chardonnay 75cl is reduced from £7.99 to £3.99 so with another 25% off works out at £3 a bottle
  • OWT_FOR_NOWT
    OWT_FOR_NOWT Posts: 157 Forumite
    Its very confusing online cos it doesn't state if the 25% is taken off before or after. I put some into my online basket and the 25% was not taken off at the checkout only the free delivery was(cos I spent over £99). I phoned customer services and was told that it would be taken off on the day that it went through the checkout at the wine warehouse. I found this a bit strange and phoned again and spoke to a different person who told me the complete opposite. Therefore I am 25% better off buying the wine I want in store and don't fancy taking the risk of the 25% not being deducted online even with my 500 points coupon which I have to use online.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure