googfella pizzas a morissons

excuse typing error

goodfella pizzas at morissons £2.19 buy one get two free 3 for the price of one:j just bought some today pepperoni and mozzarella

(hope it hasn't already been posted)

Comments

• Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    This was posted here last night and moved to shop but don't drop today:)
    Darren
  • Dalkirst wrote: »

why do some people always knock some people when they post things again

so what if it was posted yesterday,

i did not see it yesterday and and i will be going out in the morning to get some of these pizzas

thanks barjam
  • Bought some today, they are thin crust too and not in the frozen section just in fridges.
  • Horlock
    Horlock Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    Dalkirst wrote: »

I really don't object to things being moved, but sometimes I can't work out why - surely this isn't a shop but don't drop?

I don't get it I thought (and I've recently had my membership upgrade to stalwart - definately not a newbee anymore) that shop but don't drop was about buying really good bargains, eg buying cheap energy efficient light bulbs etc, but quick grabbit was about buying things which are very time limited - so if an offer is on in a supermarket for 1 week only then surely it is quick grabbit not shop but don't drop.

Help someone?
    There is no intelligent life out there ... ask any goldfish!
  • Dalkirst
    Don't knock me i didn't move it;)
    And Sharpei31 so does that mean if everyone started duplicate threads is ok?
    Where would that leave the forums then everything would be posted twice or more and it would be pages and pages of the same things.

So actually there is a rule in the rules on the forum to search to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.Maybe the OP only searched in this forum which is fair enough as it could/would have been missed after it was moved.

But i'm sorry you're wrong if you think it's ok for something posted less than 24 hours previous to be posted again just because you might have missed it first time around.
    Darren
  • Dalkirst
    Horlock wrote: »
    I really don't object to things being moved, but sometimes I can't work out why - surely this isn't a shop but don't drop?

I don't get it I thought (and I've recently had my membership upgrade to stalwart - definately not a newbee anymore) that shop but don't drop was about buying really good bargains, eg buying cheap energy efficient light bulbs etc, but quick grabbit was about buying things which are very time limited - so if an offer is on in a supermarket for 1 week only then surely it is quick grabbit not shop but don't drop.

Help someone?

On that point i think most if not all of the supermarket offers are moved there mainly because they are not really a grabbit as they are usually on offer for at least 2 weeks maybe longer plus they are also in thousands of stores nationwide so again i suppose that's not really classed as a grabbit only there for a short limited period of time in one place.I know Morrison's are usually on offer for a month are they not?:)
    Darren
  • Vegeta
    Vegeta Posts: 383 Forumite
    Time to stock up on pizzas :D
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    barjam let's hope all supermarkets start bogtf!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure