Expired - Morrisons festive feast £4 from Thursday 10th, 3 days only

dougs
dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
edited 18 December 2009 at 12:05PM in Gone off!
I was in Morrisons today and a friend who works there told me about this deal. Available from Thursday (10th) and for 3 days only.

The Festive Feast offer consists of:

2 of Morrisons The Best Tomato, Mature Balsamic Vinegar and Basil Soup (£1.60 each)
1 of British Boneless Pork Loin Joint (£6.50 each)
1 of Vegetable Pack, (sprouts, carrots, potatoes - 80p each)
1 of Family Size Strawberry Trifle. (£1.50 each)

This lot would usually cost you £12 but you pay only £4 when buying them all together under this offer, a stonking £8 saving :D

Apparently you must buy all the items together at the same time to qualify for the £4 deal, otherwise they will be charged at the non discounted prices.

Comments

• that sounds a really good deal! It's a 3 course meal for 2 for only £4 - wow, what a bargain. Good old Morrisons, they really are coming up with some excellent offers lately :T
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I spotted this today at the tills. The cashier had a big A4 piece of paper stuck by her till, It looked so good I perhaps thought it was a staff offer!
  • RAGSTORICHES
    RAGSTORICHES Posts: 219 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2009 at 1:12PM
    I have just been into Morrisons and asked one of assistants and she confirmed it starts tomorrow.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have just been into Morrisons and no offer to be seen, asked one of assistants ans she says it starts tomorrow.

That is what the OP said. :confused:
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Storck wrote: »
    That is what the OP said. :confused:

so what!......................
    SIMPLES!
  • moonshine
    moonshine Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Noticed the signs in Morrisons today and also heard a fair few people commenting on it. I think Morrisons are onto a biggie with this one, let's just hope they have sensibly got in adequate stock!
  • clairewop
    clairewop Posts: 8,007 Forumite
    i doubt there will be much stock left when i manage to get there, got to go to the hospital with my mum in the morning :(
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sinw wrote: »
    so what!......................

So why repeat it.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • spaceman5
    spaceman5 Posts: 2,716 Forumite
    just to say this offer only runs for 3 days not 4, it ends at close of buisness on saturday, just to point out you do indeed have to buy all the componenets of the deal, for the deal to activate, otherwise if you miss 1 out you will be charged full price for each item, and just to say if for any particular reason the store runs out of any particular component of the deal in any of the days then the offer will cease for the rest of the day, hopefully though each store will have the right amount of soups, pork, veg and trifles to make the offer last all day, i know we have loads out the back in our store

HTH
    Take every day as it comes!!
  • dougs
    dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
    spaceman5 wrote: »
    just to say this offer only runs for 3 days not 4, it ends at close of buisness on saturday,

thanks for the clarification, I've edited the post and title to reflect the insider confirmed information :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure