8 items for 50p back @ morrisons again

spaceman5
spaceman5 Posts: 2,716 Forumite
Official Money Saving Insert: 19 August 2008

NEWLY UPDATED

This offer is on in Morrisons nationwide between Monday the 18 until Sunday the 24 August and includes the following items:

1. Morrisons 4 Fresh Eggs 4 pack now 50p
2. Morrisons Baked Beans 2 x 420g cans now 50p (Limited to four cans per person)
3. Morrisons Button Mushrooms 125g was 75p now 50p
4. Morrisons Extra Thick White Loaf 800g was 72p now 50p
5. Morrisons Salad Tomatoes 4 pack was 59p now 50p
6. Morrisons Thick Irish Recipe Sausages 8 pack was £1.09 now 50p
7. Morrisons Unsmoked Back Bacon 150g now 50p
8. Morrisons White Muffins 6 pack was 72p now 50p

These 50p offers are not necessarily a weekly event. The last one was on a fortnight ago and had more of an emphasis on having a BBQ. This deal is more focused on breakfast items. It’s best to get to the supermarket nice and early as these items tend to sell very well.

Many thanks to MoneySaver spaceman5 for this spot.

form monday the 21st july(tomorrow) morrisons have the 8 items for 50p each back on again, here is a list of all the products:-

1) 12 pack bread rolls(same as before)
2) morrisons mediums sliced white bread
3) mild white cheddar cheese 220g
4) cherry tomatoes 250g
5) simply leafy salad 105g
6) celery pack
7) 4pk of sausage rolls(from the pie shop)
8) gammon ham per 100g(from the deli counter)

This offer is running for a week, HTH Dave

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Take every day as it comes!!

Comments

• Thanks again , Dave
    Whats the morrisons bread like ?
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    The thick sliced Morrison's bread in my opinion is the best you can buy anywhere from the shops own brand anyway.

Wow a whole 15p saving on the bread:/
    Not the good offers i would have liked:(
    Darren
  • jules372
    jules372 Posts: 280 Forumite
    Dalkirst wrote: »
    The thick sliced Morrison's bread in my opinion is the best you can buy anywhere from the shops own brand anyway.

Wow a whole 15p saving on the bread:/
    Not the good offers i would have liked:(

Have you tried the extra thick? It's awesome for toast! Yeah I agree deals not as good this week, no real mealsy stuff unless you like salad! It looks like sandwich stuff for a picnic! ;)

Jules
  • kerry1983_2
    kerry1983_2 Posts: 185 Forumite
    Hey Dave, question for you, is it best to go in the mornings for these items then as that is when all the shelves are re-stocked or do they get re-filled during the day too??
    Thanks for the list by the way, my brother is very happy as he is addicted to cheese :)
  • spaceman5
    kerry1983 wrote: »
    Hey Dave, question for you, is it best to go in the mornings for these items then as that is when all the shelves are re-stocked or do they get re-filled during the day too??
    Thanks for the list by the way, my brother is very happy as he is addicted to cheese :)

i cant speak for every store, but ours get filled throughout the day, until the stock runs out, as we only get one delivery per day, you would probably be better off going in early morning just to make sure, i think we was quite lucky with the last promotion, as we seemed to have stock for most of the day every day, never seemed to run out, but then we are a smaller store in a pretty small town, with a asda`s and sainsburys competing, hth Dave.
  • spaceman5
    jules372 wrote: »
    Have you tried the extra thick? It's awesome for toast! Yeah I agree deals not as good this week, no real mealsy stuff unless you like salad! It looks like sandwich stuff for a picnic! ;)

Jules

it does seem that way, the last offers seemed mainly geared up for barbeque`s, and this one salads, maybe it will be a running theme, if they do any more.
  • spaceman5
    i dont know if they will be offering this deal next week or not, as they did say all throughout the summer, there would be a different 8 items, but they missed last week out, so maybe it is every other week they are doing it
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Out iof a store of thousands of items i wish these supermarkets when they do these 50p deals would think of something else instead of bloody toms and celery and oh lets have the rolls again no one will notice;)
    Darren
  • toady
    toady Posts: 70 Forumite
    our store didn't have any of the washed leaves, but had everything else, lthough the gammon ham on the deli counter was well hidden. I don't have a freezer, sadly, or I would have got more rolls to freeze, I liked them last time. Also picked up 2 packs of cupasoups (own brand) for 84p, they are fine for lunch at work in the winter, and the mullercorner 6 packs at £2 for 2 (ie 12 yogurts).

thanks!!!!
  • mutley74
    mutley74 Posts: 4,022 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    celery was 40p in tesco yesterday
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts