Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Marc96
    • By Marc96 17th Oct 19, 2:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Marc96
    Builder for brick BBQ and paving
    • 17th Oct 19, 2:45 PM
    Builder for brick BBQ and paving 17th Oct 19 at 2:45 PM
    Hi guys,

New to this forum.Im moving to Bangor around December time and just wondering if anyone can recommend someone who could do jobs Iím looking at for the house.

Iím looking at having some of the garden slabbed and also a nice brick bbq built.ive a design if what Iím thinking if for the bbq and just looking at seeing if anyone could give me a quote on the work.

If all is good and work is good Iíll be looking at a lot of jobs around the house as we going to do a lot of renovations big and small.

Thanks
Page 1
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 17th Oct 19, 3:37 PM
    • 11,058 Posts
    • 131,036 Thanks
    kazwookie
    • 17th Oct 19, 3:37 PM
    • 17th Oct 19, 3:37 PM
    Hi guys,

New to this forum.Im moving to Bangor around December time and just wondering if anyone can recommend someone who could do jobs I’m looking at for the house.

I’m looking at having some of the garden slabbed and also a nice brick bbq built.ive a design if what I’m thinking if for the bbq and just looking at seeing if anyone could give me a quote on the work.

If all is good and work is good I’ll be looking at a lot of jobs around the house as we going to do a lot of renovations big and small.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Marc96

I would suggest your local paper or Facebook pages / ask your neighbours for recommendations. Newsagents windows.

Ask in the likes of Travis perkin /topps tiles etc for builders business cards
    Sun, Sea

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,632Posts Today

7,314Users online

Martin's Twitter