Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CP1985
    • By CP1985 29th Aug 19, 9:30 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    CP1985
    0 WOW
    Chill Factore
    • 29th Aug 19, 9:30 AM
    0 WOW
    Chill Factore 29th Aug 19 at 9:30 AM
    Hi, I am heading up north with the family in a couple of weeks (2 adults 2 kids) and I am looking for some things to do. We are quite active and through doing my research i stumbled across Chill Factore. Has anyone been before? Is it as good as it sounds? Also can anybody recommend any other places to visit?
Page 1
    • suejb2
    • By suejb2 29th Aug 19, 2:29 PM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 2,402 Thanks
    suejb2
    • 29th Aug 19, 2:29 PM
    Chill
    • 29th Aug 19, 2:29 PM
    We went many many years ago when it first opened , the children , though young loved it. Saying that we have never been back as skiing isnít our thing.
    When you say up north , where will you be?

Next door to Chill is an indoor skydiving place, a crazy golf place and an indoor play area, there was or still is a trampoline area, all in Trafford park. None cheap so look for discounts.

Any more help just ask.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
    • Fran.Wilson
    • By Fran.Wilson 20th Sep 19, 10:48 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Fran.Wilson
    • 20th Sep 19, 10:48 AM
    Been to Chillfactore
    • 20th Sep 19, 10:48 AM
    Hi,

I have been to Chill Factore before! It was a fantastic day out with my 3 kids. We went in the snow park and kids loved the rides! Even got me on one. Then we went to Nandos, which was well earned after we were tired out from all of the cardio.

Because we loved it that much - we are going again in October half term as I've just stumbled across a few deals.

Also a few of the parents in the play ground have tried tree top adventures- think its in the city centre. Think its worth a look and heard its quite reasonable.
    • suejb2
    • By suejb2 27th Sep 19, 2:19 PM
    • 1,617 Posts
    • 2,402 Thanks
    suejb2
    • 27th Sep 19, 2:19 PM
    Tree
    • 27th Sep 19, 2:19 PM
    Hi,

I have been to Chill Factore before! It was a fantastic day out with my 3 kids. We went in the snow park and kids loved the rides! Even got me on one. Then we went to Nandos, which was well earned after we were tired out from all of the cardio.

Because we loved it that much - we are going again in October half term as I've just stumbled across a few deals.

Also a few of the parents in the play ground have tried tree top adventures- think its in the city centre. Think its worth a look and heard its quite reasonable.
    Originally posted by Fran.Wilson

Tree tops is just round the corner at The Trafford centre. There arenít too many tree tops in the city centre.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
    • tonyh66
    • By tonyh66 30th Sep 19, 4:46 PM
    • 1,493 Posts
    • 1,022 Thanks
    tonyh66
    • 30th Sep 19, 4:46 PM
    • 30th Sep 19, 4:46 PM
    Manchester is only north for about 1/2 of the country, for the rest of us its south.......
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,144Posts Today

4,548Users online

Martin's Twitter