PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 10 October 2016

Comments

• donnajt
    donnajt Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Thank u natty, I'm.here ladies all sorts of weird and wonderful bugs hit the grant household and I still in agony with back pain that has now gone to knees which is worst than any pain I have ever known

I am one step ahead today I spent 2 hours cleaning my bathroom yesterday til it sparkled like the crown jewels.

Having a bake off for mental health at work today so gonna try and make a quiche somehow!!!
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I'm in. Thanks Natty for the new list and Valli for last week's one.

I need to get up and at 'em but I have a cat on my lap. Since we returned from holiday she keeps sitting on our knees which she never did before.

I need to do some work in the kitchen today as new FF is coming tomorrow.
  • Morning all. Thanks to Valli for last weeks thread and to Natti for this weeks.

Such a big list today. Idk if I'll get much done due to paid stuff. Also WM is playing up so until DH tinkers with it washing is an issue - with everyone except me in catering I foresee time at the laundrette :eek:
  • Dizzy_Imp
    Dizzy_Imp Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Morning ladies...I'm in too please. Feeling carp, sounding like a bloke, looking like a dog's dinner, but still...

Have been reading, just not posting - sorry.

Hugs to everyone and welcome to newbie and returning flyladies :grouphug: (does anyone else think this smilie is a bit rude?)
  • Ooh Bossy forgot to say. If you haven't binned that shirt yet. Put it on the line with the sun shining on the stain. I have some dreadful white work shirts that love to hold onto stains but that seems to do the trick nicely
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Morning All

Iona - if it's not too late can you add my name to the card please? Don't worry if you've already sealed it.

Hopefully I will be working from home in the afternoon this week so I may get a few jobs done!

Have a good day all

Hugs

Jue
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • Morning all,
    Thanks for the lists Natty x

Glad its bathroom day, it is in dire need of a good scrub!!

Also need to do the huge pile of ironing. I detest ironing, so do 5 items at a time and then do something else for a while. Looking at the pile I have today it looks like I might just get it done before bed!!

Also need to plant out the bulbs I have had for the past 2 weeks.

Just having a cuppa, then taking dd2 to college.

See you soon x
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Morning all
    Thank you for the lists Valli and natty
    I'm in this week will try and keep up and I want to make a halfterm list so all the jobs we've been promising to do then don't get forgotten

Hugs good wishes and coping vibes for all who need them.

Ds1 was telling me this morning, a friend posted that he was chased by clowns last night in our town they strung a wire up over the end of the train bridge and chased him into it causing him to fall badly off his bike. Thank fully not seriously hurt. But really what complete and utter idiots! He's warned ds2 to be careful coming home from work, but not sure how widespread this daftness is going - so may be worth a mention to people who you know that cycle at night.

Busy all morning so I'll catch up later this afternoon.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • katiecat
    katiecat Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Good Morning

Thanks for list I'm another one who is glad its the bathroom - its so dusty in there and little dog has ripped up the cardboard tube from t roll and left it all over floor. She just loves them for some reason!

Have fed wm but need to get dressed before that goes on line as its v chilly out there this morning.

Waiting to hear from DS1 someone ran into back of his car on Saturday so dealing with insurance. They are both shaken up but ok which is the main thing.

Hope everyone has a nice day

Hugs
    Katiecat x
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning!

Yuck the the clowns thing - what are these people thinking of?

Thanks for the lists, I'm in. Mum just called and she's popping up in a bit, and bringing milk so I will delay my Aldi outing. Just going to stick a wash on and tidy the breakfast things away, then I'll crack on with the downstairs loo!

See you in a bit!
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills