Options

Comments

• shaggydoo
    shaggydoo Posts: 8,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 4 September 2018 at 11:43AM
    Options
    cathybird wrote: »
    Yes, I was thinking the same, and hoping the same, especially after she worked so hard keeping the thread running while Shaggy was away.

There has been some wires that got crossed somewhere I think. I'm more than happy to pass over the Monthly Challenge to Baileys if she wants it...just let me know Baileys...I'm happy to keep doing the SNC...
    What do we do when we fall? We get up, dust ourselves off and start walking in the right direction again. Perhaps when we fall, it is easy to forget there are people along the way who help us stand and walk with us as we get back on track.
  • shaggydoo
    edited 5 September 2018 at 8:08AM
    Options
    Fabrab 3/5dance013.gifdance013.gifdance013.gif

Maman 1/4dance013.gif

Miss P 2/5dance013.gifdance013.gif

PurpleJay /3

Shaggy 2/5dance013.gifdance013.gif
    What do we do when we fall? We get up, dust ourselves off and start walking in the right direction again. Perhaps when we fall, it is easy to forget there are people along the way who help us stand and walk with us as we get back on track.
  • shaggydoo
    edited 5 September 2018 at 12:37PM
    Options
    September 2018

thumbs-up-1.png= 7 Days

efwawt1349682249557.jpg= 14 Days

:T= 21 Days

:j= 28 Days

Z:money: Z= 30 Days

:A= Target Reached

:starmod:= Target Beaten

Arkers 3/TF

Barney 2/25

CathyBird 4/21

Doshwaster 1/25

Fabrab 3/26

Glenda 4/30

GreenKaren 1/14

Honey Bear 4/30

ItIsMe

MaggieM /14

Maman 1/10

Miss P 3/22

Mr Curious

Pricey /22

PurpleJay /15

Shaggydoo 2/21

Sukeyboo 2/12

WannaBeeFree /10

Everyone Welcome Anytime of the Month!
  • shaggydoo
    edited 5 September 2018 at 12:40PM
    Options
    Roll Up, Roll Up!

It's the Monthlly Challenge !

2Q==September.jpg

Set Your TARGET

27 Days up for grabs!

Everyone Welcome!
  • wintersunshine
    Options
    That's good to hear wintersunshine! The figure of 122 that I put on the list was something you mentioned the other day as your new challenge for the rest of the year, or at least the coming months, so that's why I put that on the list. Do you still want me to take your name off or would you like 122 to be your target for the rest of the year? ... Don't mind. :)

Yes take me off if you don't mind - I'm not sure I'm a very reliable poster!
  • PurpleJay
    Options
    Yesterday was alcohol free for me
    'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,313 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    shaggydoo wrote: »
    There has been some wires that got crossed somewhere I think. I'm more than happy to pass over the Monthly Challenge to Baileys if she wants it...just let me know Baileys...I'm happy to keep doing the SNC...

No no no - I didn't mean that! I'm happy you're back, Shaggy - I didn't mean it that way at all! Sorry if it reads that way.

All I really meant was that it's always a concern when people stop posting. Please keep doing the monthly challenge :)
    In April I am taking a break from buying: Books
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    Options
    PurpleJay wrote: »
    Yesterday was alcohol free for me
    Good on you! :T :)
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,588 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No no no - I didn't mean that! I'm happy you're back, Shaggy - I didn't mean it that way at all! Sorry if it reads that way.

All I really meant was that it's always a concern when people stop posting. Please keep doing the monthly challenge :)

That's the way I read it too. We're loving having you back Shaggy but wondered where Baileys had got to since her holiday.:)
    fatrab wrote: »

Stepped on the scales this morning and if they're not telling lies I've lost 5lbs!! Don't want to count my chickens before Saturdays official weigh in but I'm bloomin delighted! Had 0 syns yesterday and if today's meal plan goes well I'll have 5 syns today.

:)

:T Good for you! I understand that you want to start off with a bang but, from experience, cutting back on syns and doing SP is really best left until your weightloss inevitably slows down as you get near your ideal target weight. It's depriving yourself that makes most people give up.

You could still do SW without going to group MissP. You know the plan, you've got all the books, what's to stop you?

No drinking here today.

2/10 AFDs please Shaggy and 2/4 for the SNC,
  • Arkers
    Arkers Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,
    4 please Shaggy
    Arkers x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories