Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Claire - don't worry my total loss needs to be 4st 3lb so don't be deflated, you aren't alone. It's going the right way that's a brilliant start :D
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
  • adminannie
    adminannie Posts: 183 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I had my weigh in this morning and was very pleased as had lost 2lbs. lost nothing the last 2 weeks so was not really looking forward to going. only 1/2lb to my 1 stone so hopefully I am back to losing again

Well done to everyone that has lost Annie
  • shopaholic232
    Options
    please read my previous post really wanna lose weight:) and slimming world sound fab
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Options
    Evening everyone

Well -todays food went like this....

Huge salad with cottage cheese
    4 apples -so far
    Roast chicken with steamed potatoes, carrots, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn

I may or may not have one of my 8syn yogurts later ...

We nipped shopping earlier as our bathroom scale had finally given up under the strain :rotfl:-they were digital and you could stand on and weigh anything you liked if you just stayed there until you saw a number you liked :D...they only did KGs -so Now I have managed to get a set that do Kilogrammes, stones or pounds... and they register to the nearest 100g -so even a teeny loss will show :T

I have now restocked the fruit n veg and replaced the usual full fat milk with 1.5% which I think is the same as UK semi (will check in a moment)

A quick question if you please.... Hubby is going to be doing this along side me... are there different allowances for men ?

well done on those loses everyone :T
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • save_up_ya_pennies
    Options
    Hi everyone Im back again lol Im going back to class next week and I dont have the password could someone please look up how many syns Options Cafe Coffee are I have all three types (mocha,latte and cappuccino)
    Hope you are all doing well :) xxx
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    So todays menu (EE) is:

B: 2 x weetabix (HEB), skimmed milk (1/2 HEA), chopped banana, cinammon
    L: Tinned tuna with sweetcorn and cucumber (wasn't feeling very hungry)
    D: Smoked cod, SW wedges, carrots, green beans, cauliflower and 1/2 packet of Schwarz parsley sauce (2.5 syns) made using the other 1/2 of my HEA.

Snacks have been strawberries and grapes today. I also had one of the Belvita biscuits (3 syns) with a cup of tea, very yummy and worth the syns to me. I'll also probably have a lemon Hi-Fi bar after my dinner tonight (5.5).

Sorry to quote myself but as I burnt the wedges for dinner:o I ended up just having cod and vegetables. Am I right in saying I could change my day to red, have the Hi FI bar as the 2nd HEB instead of syning it and just syn the sweetcorn from lunchtime? Hope that makes sense lol
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • lisaf
    lisaf Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All,

WI this morn and lost 1 and 1/2 lb. This has been * week so I was really pleased. Doing all red days (bar WI day which I do green) and this seems to work better for me - just loving the sw burgers!
    Lisa x
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone Im back again lol Im going back to class next week and I dont have the password could someone please look up how many syns Options Cafe Coffee are I have all three types (mocha,latte and cappuccino)
    Hope you are all doing well :) xxx

3 syns:D Never heard of them before, are they with the hot chocolate sachets?
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • whoopidoo
    whoopidoo Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    Options
    Well done lisa - am dreading tomorrows weigh in for the same reason.

Well done everyone who's weighed so far :D Blitzing the house this week and am aching - gotta count as exercise right?
    :staradminHuuuuuuge thank you hugs to all posters:staradmin
  • Inazuma
    Inazuma Posts: 447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2010 at 8:00PM
    Options
    please read my previous post really wanna lose weight:) and slimming world sound fab
    Hi, sorry I'm not an expert but I just wanted to let you know we do read your posts. I suggest you go to the very start of this thread where our resident Consultant31 has posted in red all about Extra Easy, which seems to be the way most people do it now. Have a look at the website, it's got lots of stuff there to help, and the mag is great too but that's about the limit of my advice - unless someone else can have a go at explaining it here.

Good luck with it anyway, it's a really healthy way to eat so I'm sure you'll do well.

Oh, and keep posting, there are some really knowledgeable people around. (Shame I'm not one of them!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure