Options

Comments

• apga
    apga Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 30 May 2017 at 5:11PM
    Options
    Hi Matt
    Thank you. I received an email from contact@. I have replied as instructed from support ticket. Hopefully, you have received my reply & this can be resolved.

All is looking good - can see my earnings page and have received one other topcashback email.

Thank you
  • Justice13075
    Justice13075 Posts: 2,008 Forumite
    Options
    It would be nice to lodge a claim but when I try It tells me WHOOPSIE DAISY something has gone wrong i want to lodge a claim can you help.
  • vm2pensioner
    vm2pensioner Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks agpa. I have gone round the whole process again - still nothing - standard response if I submit a ticket seems to be do what I've already done several times! Complete farce.I hope you have greater success.
  • vm2pensioner
    vm2pensioner Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 31 May 2017 at 9:02AM
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@ vm2pensioner – Can you also confirm your username? Please bear in mind this is not your email address and can be found at the bottom of previous emails we have sent to you. While we cannot help if your emails are having issues reaching us, we can send you an email for you to reply to.

Thanks Matt, but to which address do we send the username confirmation? The same email addresses we have already used to try to authenticate the account manually, but which do not respond?
  • apga
    apga Posts: 708 Forumite
    Options
    vm2pensioner, yesterday I gave TCB my email address (as part of a reply to a 'support ticket'). This then allowed them to send me an email which I had to reply to, which seemed to do the trick. I hope it works for you.
  • Justice13075
    Options
    I have sorted out the problem now, I had already lodged a claim. Silly me. Should have had £150 from Royal London but it tracked as always at a lower figure of £20 and it should be uplifted before it becomes payable but it didn't so i received £20 I am on the merry go round of trying to get back my missing £130. I have also contacted Royal London by email so I will wait and see, I will give them 4 weeks then hand it over to the FOS.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@apga - am pleased to hear that, we will reply to these emails as soon as we can.

@Justice13075 – Going by your later response I do believe you have lodged your claim and if this is the case we’ll get you a reply from the tracking network asap but please be aware we can not leap frog you over others in the commission industry that will also be wanting to have their claim resolved. Therefore, we will need to ask you to allow 12-16 weeks which is the average process time.

@vm2pensioner – As a username is unique and non-identifiable and can’t be used by anyone other than us, please post it here on this forum.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Justice13075
    Options
    I have already had a response from Royal London and they are
    sending me some info.
  • endlesssummer
    Options
    If you dig deep enough you will eventually find out that it is Vodaphone people who own Topcasback,
    Hence the issues.
    Vodaphone own Topcashback.
  • washable
    washable Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 June 2017 at 12:52PM
    Options
    another wait for my £35.35. You stated this would be looked in to by Topcashback. May has now passed and still no sign of Cashback.

I have now moved this to FOS who wil look into this.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback