Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Busylizzie wrote: »
    Thank goodness finally beaten Candy 1753 :j:j - been on it nearly two weeeks :eek:

OMG, well done, how did you do it? I really really hate this level :(
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Sorry yes rhosynbach. she wont mind me saying she is having a rough time at the moment . seems to get over one thing then another crops up.
    Aww bless her, give her everyones best.
    simone10 wrote: »
    I was and still am, an A'ha fan, but if you were buying me the ticket and driving me to the concert I'd force myself to go :)
    Cant beat a bit of Morton ;)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry yes rhosynbach. she wont mind me saying she is having a rough time at the moment . seems to get over one thing then another crops up.

I was asking about her the other day, please remember us too her xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    OMG, well done, how did you do it? I really really hate this level :(

Played it so many times and never got much above 30,000 except once when got to 57,800 :eek:
    In the end just got a lucky board with lots of sprinkles forming and it was oh so simple!
    I usually like the timer ones but this one was :mad::mad:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    It isn't processed until Thursday so I would go in and make the change in the payment settings.

Hth

Anon

I have sorted it thanks, i emailed she cancelled it and i did it again correctly:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • aau1 wrote: »
    get 2 little dish pots or pies using 2x£1 off MOC from the A mag (SA willing as they are 1 per person/transaction) and claim the full cost back via Shoppymum

£5 less £2 MOC = £3, claim £5 cb = £2 profit ;)

If the APG picks up the £2.30 price in T then you get an extra 86p on the APG too :money:

That gives you £2.86 towards your fillers :cool:

I'm waiting on results coming back but at least I can confirm the manned tills do accept 2 mocs with no fuss

APG def picks up the Meatballs,Lasagne, Pasta, chicken pie at S & T. Much better at S....Maybe others too.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    simone10 wrote: »
    I was and still am, an A'ha fan, but if you were buying me the ticket and driving me to the concert I'd force myself to go :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Send her all our best wishes.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • bubbs wrote: »
    I was asking about her the other day, please remember us too her xx
    I will pass on your message and davemortons to her when I talk to her tomorrow , I am sure they will mean a lot as she is always saying how kind and caring you all are .
  • I will pass on your message and davemortons to her when I talk to her tomorrow , I am sure they will mean a lot as she is always saying how kind and caring you all are .

Please say hello from me too, tell her Seren sends a hug xx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure