Forum Introduction Guide official discussion

Comments

• Niesen_AB
    Niesen_AB Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 7 February 2014 at 11:58AM
    Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance
    I am confused - is this totally different to PPI and if so can you claim for miss-selling even if you want to continue with the product due to threat of impending redundancy?

NB I have no idea if this is posted in the right place as I couldn't download the video - is this available to download as a text guide?
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I assume this thread is to ask existing users what they think of the Forum Introduction Guide.

That being the case, I think it's not a very good idea to include a fracking great big link to this thread on a page of the main site aimed at new users. They might come on here in great numbers and not know why. Er, as they have.
  • Please be vigilant!
    I found out from my current duel fuel provider (EON) that my account had been transferred to First Utility, without my knowledge or permission!
    Make sure you check that this has not been done to you!
  • My god, the video is so slow, but not clear how to post a new thread! I'm so frustrated!
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Judithkay wrote: »
    My god, the video is so slow, but not clear how to post a new thread! I'm so frustrated!
    and yet you started one 50 minutes before you posted this.
  • Conifers
    Conifers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Does anyone know about Anglo Wealth and if it's safe to invest my money in it?
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 8 May 2014 at 4:08PM
    Investing is never safe.

You have chosen probably the worst place at MSE for asking this question.
    I think Savings & Investments board is a much better place.
    Biggles wrote: »
    I assume this thread is to ask existing users what they think of the Forum Introduction Guide.

That being the case, I think it's not a very good idea to include a fracking great big link to this thread on a page of the main site aimed at new users. They might come on here in great numbers and not know why. Er, as they have.
    MSE like asking for a feedback, but hardly ever listen as many months later and with this thread full of erroneous posts the link seems to remain where and how it was shortsightedly placed originally.
  • retset
    retset Posts: 2 Newbie
    How do you post new threads? PLEASE HELP.
  • Hi,

My KLM flight was cancelled in 2010 and I want to submit my claim online but the "Contact Customer Care" form - departure date hasn't got a drop down for year 2010. Does anyone know KLM complaint/claim address please?

Many thanks

Satc
  • Did you find out how to post new threads?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure