Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    A taste of your new life under a two year contract with Vodafone. Unless you're one of the lucky few, watch out for no access to bills, charges higher than agreed when sold to, direct debit foul-ups and/or - worse of all - the opposite of customer services when they mess up (which they are highly likely to do).
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    Is there any chance of Vodafone improving...
  • Reference my previous message here concerning the bills I am receiving for another person at my home. Can the Vodafone representative offer me guidance on what to do to stop them coming through my letter box.

Attempted to call Vodafone but because I am not the account holder they were reluctant to speak to me this time round.
  • Shady45
    Options
    Took a few attempts, but finally got the email through: #14427004
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi dazzaofdagenham and chimney_sweep,

If you'd like us to get this looked into for you, please follow the steps highlighted in our earlier post.

Hello Dand,

I can see that our team have responded to your email form. If you have any further queries regarding the matter please reply directly to the email you received on October 13.

Hello Shady45,

Our team have received your latest email, today, and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • guanguo_dan
    guanguo_dan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 21 October 2016 at 10:13AM
    Options
    I had a mobile contract with Vodafone and the contract ended in September/October 2015. I transferred the phone number to another supplier. I have no late payment history or missed a payment. But the account remains as ‘open’ on my credit report and seems that ‘I still keep paying every month’ while I am actually not paying. It’s already more than one year since the contract terminated. I am worried that it’s going to remain open forever while I actually have no account with Vodafone.

Additionally I also have very bad experience with VF during during contract termination process and spent hours on calling.

Reference - WRT135 [#14460622]

Received a call from VF yesterday and my credit file will be updated next month. Hopefully the issue gets resolved by the time. Thanks.
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    So follow the advice on this thread!
  • pyramidls
    Options
    More appalling Vodafone customer service!

I have just spent most of the morning trying to sort out a problem with my business account which has been going on for a while. I have been trying to speak to a UK call centre but keep getting put through to South Africa. when I ask to be put through to a UK call centre, I am told that they cannot do that or they put me on hold and cut me off. It takes about four minutes to get through their exhaustive options menus only to get put through to South Africa.

Does anyone know of a direct number for a UK Vodafone call centre? You should be able to actually talk to a human being and not go through all this email nonsense.

I have been a Vodafone customer for over 15 years and am frankly appalled by their awful customer service. Maybe its time to change provider.

I have complained by email using WRT165. I have received acknowledgement #14464987.

Hopefully the Vodafone person on here can do something.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Why call them when you should know by now what a waste of time that is? Forget looking for a number (they are just as awful over here apart from the WRT) and wait for the WRT to help you.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi guanguo_dan & pyramidls

We've received both of your emails and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure