IVA yearly review - What to expect?

13»

Comments

• debtfree2016
    debtfree2016 Posts: 325 Forumite
    Hi FiatFan, you may find as I have receipts don't really count for much, IP's and creditors agree on and average amount of spend pending on size of family and location. Receipts are only really required if you have had a big spend (car repair) etc. I know I have argued the point with them. You have to live within the budget allowances allocated, however each budget has a maximum limit, you need to ensure you maximise this. Sometimes you can increase a different allowance eg ( phone bill is £15 and satelite inc Broadband is £30) your £30 can't be increased as its at its limit, but you could increase the phone bill by £5 and use however you need to. Hope that makes sense. The other area not really taken into account is PayPal, if you sell through Ebay leave the funds in Paypal account and then when looking to purchase items (not just in Ebay) process the payment from Paypal.
    Once again the aloowances are tight but are there so the maximum repayment can be made to the Creditors which is what you want at the end of the day. But making clever decisions will also allow you to have more to play with. Best of luck
    Never make assumptions always ask questions>>>>>;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure