Boots Christmas weekly star gift

Comments

• Our_lass
    Our_lass Posts: 29 Forumite
    Hi I've been told it's the boss set starting 5th oct and the fearne hat box starting 12 th October x
  • lufoo7
    lufoo7 Posts: 406 Forumite
    magsmorris wrote: »
    I may just be a miserable get but this does not look much for the £60 they say its worth what about youse do you think its worth that?

I've sold a few in the last couple of weeks at £60 so someone thinks its worth it! I personally can't stand the smell of it
  • Our_lass wrote: »
    Hi I've been told it's the boss set starting 5th oct and the fearne hat box starting 12 th October x

Ooh i fancy trying the Fearne products.Something a bit different from Sanctuary,Champneys and Soap and Glory.
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I studied (yes studied) the catalogue last night and I definately think soap and glory has strunk in size. When I first got it 2 years ago I think I got 11 items, this year its only 9. Its good value if you will use everything in it (buying it at £25) but I think I would only really use 3 or 4. I cant use the hand cream as it brought me out in a rash and prob wouldnt use the make up either (lip glosses and macara I always tend to lose)

I am liking the big fearne set, if that goesa on offer Im getting it. Somebody above quoted the 12th....how do you know...???
    :money::rotfl::T
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    My nearest city centre big store had all their Christmas stock on the shelves at the weekend. I like most of the S&G gift sets this year, there seems to be more variety over previous years. The big set may have less products in it this year (I don't know, I've never bought one) but the travel/vanity case its in is good sturdy quality this year. Theres at least 10 different gift sets to choose from, just in the S&G women's range.
  • vicx wrote: »
    I received the leaflet with offers this morning and noticed the Advantage Card Shopping Event is on Thursday 1st November - For every £50 you spend in store you receive £12 in points.
    As usual, it appears that the Card Shopping Event can vary between different branches. The first Exeter date is next week- 11th Oct. Worth checking local stores ;)
  • melroccan
    melroccan Posts: 147 Forumite
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I studied (yes studied) the catalogue last night and I definately think soap and glory has strunk in size. When I first got it 2 years ago I think I got 11 items, this year its only 9. Its good value if you will use everything in it (buying it at £25) but I think I would only really use 3 or 4. I cant use the hand cream as it brought me out in a rash and prob wouldnt use the make up either (lip glosses and macara I always tend to lose)

I am liking the big fearne set, if that goesa on offer Im getting it. Somebody above quoted the 12th....how do you know...???
    strunk?:rotfl:
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    I have been asked to buy this set as a present so wanted to make sure it was value for money. I have googled the 50ml bottle that it includes and the cheapest is £30 so in essence you are getting the 2 x 50 ml body creams, clutch and compact free! HTH
  • liammc2606
    liammc2606 Posts: 57 Forumite
    edited 5 October 2012 at 3:36AM
    This has gone live now :)

http://www.boots.com/en/Boss-Orange-Womans-Spa-Gift-Set_1271901/

Have just ordered and got the triple points promo code to work too plus TCB another christmas prezzie sorted!
  • Scarlett.1974
    Scarlett.1974 Posts: 2,765 Forumite
    If anyone is ordering more than one the "save £5.00 when you spend over £40.00 on fragrance" code works with it :)

(code is over on the codes section and is also on the quidco site)
    You can't control everything in life....... your hair was put on your head to remind you of that :p

Proud to be BSC no. 103
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport