Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Thanks. I could murder a burger though.
    He might just be back if my cycle doesn't get shorter but it will be very close. So may will probably be our next chance.
  • Hi all,

How's everyone doing? I'm pretty sure I OV'd yesterday so can I please be updated to 1DPO please TWIG?
  • Sorry I'm on my phone and it posted before I could finish and can edit my last post.

For the last 3 days we have managed to BD which is good. We've managed to spend some quality time together this month and I think that's helped us rekindle our love if that makes sense?

Lots of baby dust to everyone who needs it.

BB xx
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    For the last 3 days we have managed to BD which is good. We've managed to spend some quality time together this month and I think that's helped us rekindle our love if that makes sense?

Lots of baby dust to everyone who needs it.

BB xx

Glad you've had a good month with OH :) Fingers crossed for a BFP for you this month :D
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • kirtsypoos
    We are off to Bruges for my birthday tomorrow so I'm looking forward to spending time on our own (even if it's the 'wrong' time of the month)

Slightly stressing about drinking though, just in case. I don't normally drink a lot but OH has booked a champagne and belgian chocolate breakfast for my birthday and 2 brewery tours and I do like to sample different beers - 5 days could involve lots of alcohol! I'm pretty sure we missed the 'right' time this month with me ovulating later than normal but still have a niggling worry...

3 friends announced they are pregnant yesterday, happy for them all but 2 not really trying or particularly ready. Another friend has been trying for 4 months and is now 9 weeks pregnant so that was nice to hear.
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kirtsypoos! :beer:

Finger's crossed this is your month, if so, you'd be 7-12 dpo while you're away right? Of course it's a totally personal decision, but I carry on (eating and drinking) as normal until I get the test result. Hope you enjoy Bruges with your OH.
  • kirtsypoos
    Thanks Cherry, birthday isn't until Saturday but we leave tomorrow :D

That's what I've thought so far about alcohol but to be honest I haven't planned to drink as much as I probably will this weekend so I'm probably just over stressing!
  • Morning everyone, can someone pass me the chocolate (and later on the wine)please?
    AF arrived today, can you put me on CD1 please twigpig?
  • kirtsypoos
    Sorry AF got you Cherry - enjoy your choc and wine at least
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Sorry that the lists are a little late. It's been an eventful week. Hope everyone is doing ok. Baby dust to you all......
    TTC #3..........
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure