Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Comments

• Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Ooh err Missus! :D;) :rotfl:

(Not diminishing what you're going through Mooloo, just trying to lighten the mood a little and, maybe, raise a smile x)

:rotfl:

I should be more careful with my wording!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    I had a reasonable night but my brain started up the cement mixer way too early today.
    Trying to take control of it and stop it going wandering is not so easy.
    I have a busy day ahead having to leave the school and hot foot it to work for three lots of fittings, 9am, 9.30 and 10am and back again tonight at 5pm
    I know that it's my day off but I had to make up for the early closing last week.
    I still hope to get to Mums for a few hours in the middle of the day and back for dgd at 3pm
    Oh and Some housework in between.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    I just noticed that this thread has been linked to on the newsletter. My title Managing It rang out.
    It hit me that re-reading the first post I am not doing a very good job this week.
    It made me sit up straight and think!
    Actually I am not managing my emotions too well.
    Time to pull my socks back up and get back on the wagon.
    The week was not the best.
    But I cannot change it.
    Your right, I can change my attitude to, my choice of reactions to my family etc.
    The Shop is busy, I am continuing to work every day even with the chaos.
    I have managed to make a tough decision now about my relationship and stepped into the unknown.
    I am doing it scared today, but I am doing it.
    The world is still revolving.
    Your right, I have a car, my convertible, we have food and a roof over our heads.
    We will get through this.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    You will get through this.

If I was you I might forego the housework!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Imagnu_2
    Imagnu_2 Posts: 112 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Long time reader and lurker here !!!55357;!!!56898; With regard to your business, could you find help from someone that can sew from home when you are busy, rather than them being in the shop, and pay them a set rate per item so that it didn't matter how long they took to complete the job, as long as it done to an acceptable standard?
  • beanielou
    Imagnu wrote: »
    Long time reader and lurker here !!!55357;!!!56898; With regard to your business, could you find help from someone that can sew from home when you are busy, rather than them being in the shop, and pay them a set rate per item so that it didn't matter how long they took to complete the job, as long as it done to an acceptable standard?

That's a good idea.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Savvy_sewing
    Imagnu wrote: »

Yes that is an idea worth considering. But once this drama is old newspapers I think I will probably manage it. I am reluctant to start new people because of all the wages, pensions, rights etc when I have decided not to continue building the business but to just keep it going for the next 16 months.
    My thoughts when not scrambled are to do it myself and not take on so much, while I sell off the excess stock and machinery and try to reduce my stockpile.
    I am obviously open to ideas and change though because at the moment I am mush.
    Saw DS today briefly between fittings and going to see Mum. He was doing the washing but the house still was rather lived in. But I cannot talk because today mine kinda looks that way too.
    Biggest called and we didn't see eye to eye today. She is playing bad cop/God, Saint all in one.
    BF is analysing everything ever ever said and done and driven me nuts.
    I sat behind the stealing wheel with my mum beside me at Lunchtime and shouted out that I hate them all, I wish they would all leave me out of it! But of course that's not going to happen.
  • beanielou
    Not so much that you hate them but the whole blooming situation.

• Savvy_sewing
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not so much that you hate them but the whole blooming situation.

Yes you are right.
    I think I just needed to expose.
    I am due back at work in 25 minutes and then I still need some shopping for me li, brioche and packup stuff.
    I am shattered the truth be told. Worn out mentally at the moment.
    I lay down for 30 mins and tried to relax. But knowing I need to go out didn't really do much.
    Dgd went out to play. Now I need to grab her so I can get to the shop.
  • Almost-free
    Almost-free Posts: 151 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    edited 9 May 2018 at 5:17PM
    I don't know what you are still reading his messages . I would be blocking him.
    You do this every time- say it's over, you're strong etc but the conversation goes on between you and you then go back because you aren't making a clean break.

I really don't see what you get from that relationship that you find so hard to let go of. From his point of view, if I had anything about me at all and knew my girlfriend was discussing our relationship on an open website for everyone and anyone to see, I think I would call it quits.

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour - I really don't think this relationship is good for either of you , and meanwhile it's blocking something new and wonderful that might be waiting just around the corner .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure