Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi

My postings this week say before midday, after midday and before last collection. Next week's are before and after midday.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    Still collected by RM. Just not a sturdy due to more secure indoor location.
    That one is.. but are there still private boxes? Owned by the property holder but cleared by RM by local agreement. When I worked at King's College Hospital; there was one in the front entrance that was marked as such and collected once a day around 5pm. These presumably wouldn't have a number and information sheet (so you couldn't log it with TNS) but the local collection office would have it listed on a round somewhere.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I am struggling to contact them, does anyone have a phone number?
    when I fill in the contact form it comes up as error.
    Many thanks
    essex girl in exile
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    They sent me a smart as they could tell from their records that I am running low. Maybe the reason for this is that I finished my stint weeks ago.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I received a card from Royal Mail saying they had an item of mail for me with insufficient postage on it. I had to send the card back with £2 worth of stamps and they would send me my letter. I did this and received a test item so I contacted TMS asking for £2 refund. They told me that I should have contacted them before sending my own stamps to get the item - I'm wondering how I could have possibly known it was a test item as it could easily have been personal post addressed to me. Most odd!

They said they are going to send me some stamps to reimburse me.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,801
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I received a card from Royal Mail saying they had an item of mail for me with insufficient postage on it. I had to send the card back with £2 worth of stamps and they would send me my letter. I did this and received a test item so I contacted TMS asking for £2 refund. They told me that I should have contacted them before sending my own stamps to get the item - I'm wondering how I could have possibly known it was a test item as it could easily have been personal post addressed to me. Most odd!

They said they are going to send me some stamps to reimburse me.

Maybe you are meant to be a mind reader!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Received a test letter today, which is rather strange as it's a Sunday of a holiday weekend.

Looked outside but couldn't see a Postman so I assume it was misdelivered yesterday to someone who then put it through my door.

Just logged it and of course the site queried the date as being a Sunday, don't worry Kantar, I'm as confused as you! :rotfl:
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Anyone else not too keen on the fact that receivers' Christian names are now being revealed to the sender and not just first initial anymore? It's only online and not on the printed sheets/labels

And today I noticed that a business posting I received included my first name and not just initial.
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    im just starting back again after the 6 month period , How long has the new system been up and running for entering data etc ? Is it easier than the old system ? All looks a bit alien to me , but ill plod on
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I like the new system but some people prefer the old one. Now it's settled down a bit it's not too bad. Welcome back Moll. I'm still waiting for my 6 month break, they keep telling me it's due but then they keep sending me items to post LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure