TalkTalk Voucher Problems

Options
124»

Comments

• marcusprisoner
    Options
    good luck they got mine sorted ,im sure you will get yours too,just keep this forum and the twitter account live,,i went for tesco voucher works well
  • Iwillbedebtfree
    Options
    Just popping back to say I received my email to choose a gift card today. I followed the link, picked one and it was emailed to me instantaneously.:j:j:j:j:j
    Thanks Marcusprisoner, for the advice
    and, thumbs up to TalkTalk Twitter Team
  • gerard1945
    Options
    RE Baycakes statement...
    I too have been sent on a merry go round trip with talktalk reward voucher, contacted customer services over my account, joined reward scheme in march 19 with promise of £60.00 reward,contacted again 7.5.19 promises,, contacted again 22.7.19 promises,, contacted again 25.8.19 was disconnected by customer services ,phoned 27.8.19, spoke to Lunar, no results..phoned again 28.8.19 spoke to Trevor promises but no results..contacted Christoffer on text chat 3.11.19 was disconnected,i will not be renewing my contract, i have not had any problems with my broadband or phone
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi gerard1945,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having claiming your cash back voucher. If you drop my team a DM via Twitter (@TalkTalk) or on our Online Community, we can get this looked into for you.

Jo - TalkTalk
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi gerard1945,

No problem at all, are you able to inbox us here on this platform? Alternatively, you can also register and post on our Online Community and we can look into this for you there.

Thanks,
    Becky - TalkTalk Social Team
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • gerard1945
    Options
    Hi Becky,

i replied to this message via Quick reply stating Name , Address Etc..
    i have not had a reply to my quick reply message is there a problem,
    Robert Hughes
  • gerard1945
    Options
    it is now the 30th of November 2019, i have not had a reply by TalkTalk to my last two reply messages the last one dated the 26.11.19,is there some major problem with
    customer services that i have been neglected?
    Rob Hughes
  • gerard1945
    Options
    Hello Becky, i do not know what has happened as i have not had any correspondance, but today my reward voucher arrived in my e-mail box, so all i can say is thank you, just arrived in time for Xmas , thank you and merry xmas to you all
    Rob Hughes
  • TalkTalk
    Options
    Hi gerard1945,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I'm so pleased to hear that you've received the voucher :)

Thank you for taking the time to let us know and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything further you need.

Thanks,
    Becky - TalkTalk Social Team
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure