~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done Shariann. £16 more than you had before you went out and got the all important vit d.

is anyone having issues with onepulse? I am.

also slice the pie were offering bonuses on certain reviewing. I am stuck on the music one which is an audio piece about something. no matter what I write it will not allow me to submit.

I managed to cash out yesterday because of the bonus bits.

and two days in a row, doblotto... both my months but not year or date.... so close... so close.....
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 May 2018 at 11:58PM
    Options
    So weekends are always slow for apps. i have been working on slice the pie and am up to $6.50 . They have finished the bonus rounds and my stars dropped from 4 to 3. also found my money dropped for $0.07 to $0.06 per review. Going to call it a night as think my reviews are getting samey samey even though i try to differ them all. Time to sleep and will try to do more tomorrow to cash out again.

How are you all doing? am also hoping to offload some books to one of the sites with extra codes this weekend.

oh and cashed out £5 paypal on swagbucks.

I haven't managed to find more than 2 of the collector bills even though kept searching.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 7 May 2018 at 1:01PM
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Wow! Well done you.:T I did a carboot today too but was last minute decision so I left late and the one I went to first was full :( Had to go to a different one and obviously was quite late by the time I got set up. Sold a few bits but after fees only made £16 profit. :eek: Oh well it was a nice morning and it got me out and talking to people :T

My preferred site is open again tomorrow but my DD is coming home tonight for a couple of days so I think I will give it a miss and spend the day with her.

Time for a snooze now I think :rotfl:

Well done, shariann. At least you made the effort and had a nice morning too. Think of it as money you wouldn't have had if you hadn't bothered to find a sale with spaces available:j.

I hate it when I get there late and get pushed into a pitch right on the furthest bumpiest part of the field. I can see the buyers milling round stalls nearer the carpark but giving up before they venture into my inhospitable corner:eek:. I've made under £20 many a time:(

Today's sale wasn't too successful, there are lots of other events and attractions elsewhere for people to visit rather than a car boot sale:(. It was one of those where the landowner is standing at the gate jangling his padlock keys dead on 11 o'clock whilst there are still lots of buyers about. Talk about making people feel unwelcome:eek:. I was all packed up and home by 12.20, but I'd been there since 6 so I suppose I had a good innings.

Only made £55.30 after fees this time but every little helps and I'm glad to escape from the heat and come home to a cool room. Too hot for me out there. Am going to see if I can find some energy from somewhere to try to get some books accepted on the 3 websites that have a bonus until tonight.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing and fun day:beer:
  • Procrastination101
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Challengers updated, please make sure I have you all and the amounts are correct.

Procrastination101 have you changed your username or did I never notice the 101 at the end?

I think you missed the 101, I didn't even notice that you had :cool:

Car boot sales scare me. I have no idea really how to get the best out of them and rarely come away with any more than I went in with. Despite the fact that I love doing them, and would love to come away with a bit of a profit for all of my tat!

I worry these days that I have sold all the good stuff and am left with all the things that folk don't want! I'm braving another one in 2 weeks time.

Any car booting tips? There's probably a thread somewhere...**toddles off to find it**

No additions to my amounts so far. Getting some stuff on ebay next weekend, been researching and reckon I will come away with around £100 profit. Yay!:T
    £20 a day in May £41/£620 (previously £661/£600)
    :beer:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £2.88 cashed out fron Instagc and £5.80 tips.

Well done to all who had success at carboots whether large or small amounts. Its all extra money :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done Shariann. £16 more than you had before you went out and got the all important vit d.

Well done, shariann. At least you made the effort and had a nice morning too. Think of it as money you wouldn't have had if you hadn't bothered to find a sale with spaces available:j.

Well done to all who had success at carboots whether large or small amounts. Its all extra money :D

Thanks all. I think I got an overdose of vit d as have a sore arm today :eek: I’m not too disappointed with my takings as it all adds to the pot. Didn’t sort anything for book places and don’t think I will be bothered tonight now.

Night everyone xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning
    I have a couple of things to add

£5.54 123 cashback after fees
    £83.49 saving made on sky

Total £139.66

I cancelled sky bb and phone and adjusted the tv package last month. This means no payment this month and a discount next month :T
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options

is anyone having issues with onepulse? I am.

My problem with it is that it never notifies me anymore when there is a paid survey (and notifications are set on). TBH I am waiting for my last $1 and will probably delete it.
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    An extra 10% for We Buy Books this bank holiday weekend with the code: WBBM710

I hope everyone gets time to enjoy the sunny weekend.

This offer has been extended to midnight tonight in case everyone was too busy enjoying the sunshine over the weekend :)
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    £21.50 Cashback received into my bank account. Was from RAC Breakdown cover, supposed to take 26 weeks to pay out:eek: but arrived in half of that:j

Did a Pinecone survey yesterday so that's a little payment to expect by next week. Am also tantalisingly close to a £50 payout on YouGov. Boy has that been a long slog! My PPI cheque hasn't cleared yet, maybe tomorrow eh? I was sure there was something else I'm waiting for but can't remember what it is:o. Not like me to forget about money due. The sun must have gone to my head:rotfl:. Looking hopeful for a good month but as it's several one-off big payments I don't ever expect another month like it.

have a good week, everyone:beer:. I hope work hasn't gone down too badly in this heat if any of you have had to go back today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure