Job Interview Tips - Trainee Dispensing Assistant

Options
2»

Comments

• michelle09
    michelle09 Posts: 912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good luck with the next one. One thing that we always ask is the Trust values. It is supposed to check that the candidates have put some effort into researching the particular role.

Sadly trainee and lower grade roles are often the most competitive now. The best way to get them is to get yourself known to the department (in a positive way!). If you have the time, you could ask if it was possible to shadow someone for a day. Some Trusts don't allow it but if you can then it gives a much deeper insight into the role than you can pick up from reading about it.
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No experience is a waste if you learn from it (or so my sixth form Spanish teacher told me) Homecoming, you come across as having a great attitude, if I might be so bold as to venture so personal an opinion. Maybe this next job will be better.

Best of luck with it, anyway, and please let us know how you get on. Positive vibes being sent your way.
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    No experience is a waste if you learn from it (or so my sixth form Spanish teacher told me) Homecoming, you come across as having a great attitude, if I might be so bold as to venture so personal an opinion.

Seconded, and whoever is sensible enough to offer you a job should be delighted if your posts on here reflect what you are like as a person. :beer:
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure