Cheap Smell-alikes - Cheaper alternatives to Expensive Perfumes

Options

Comments

• pattycake
    pattycake Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gills001 wrote: »
    thank you to the op i have received mine, smell totally like the originals just not sure how much to put on.

I have found that you can roll the bottle on quite a few times but not that much comes out. It is obviously quite thick. I have used my Beyond Paradise a few times and the bottle looks as full as when it arrived. I think you can be as generous as you like and at those prices why not?
  • canjoos
    canjoos Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    :cool2: if a fly falls in your drink. pick it out, lick it then chuck it. every little helps :beer:
  • gatita
    gatita Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think they must be having problems with the billing. I ordere just 3 small samples total £6.75 I chose to pay via Paypal. I got 2 invoices from them, one for the correct amount and another for £26!!!!!!!! :cool: somethings amiss here, and it was not a repeated order by the way.
    I have emailed them so will hopefully hear from them soon
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
  • freejunkie
    freejunkie Posts: 484 Forumite
    Options
    D&G women. Another thumbs up, cant tell them apart!!!!!!!
    :j:j:j Wooooo Hooooo :j:j:j
  • Nicolefury
    Nicolefury Posts: 602 Forumite
    Options
    Got JPG Original for women in the post, and D&G Pour Homme. Never tried JPG, but it smells lush on and the D&G is identical! Just gone back and ordered some smaller sizes so I can put them in various handbags - Lacoste touch of pink and Red delicious by DKNY!
    Dooyoo £10.40/40, TopCashBack £17.19/30, Valued Opinions 50p/£10, Swagbucks 0/£20, Ebay £15/£25
  • *Jellie*
    *Jellie* Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if there are any perfumes out there that are like Lancone Aromatonic (green bottle). I love it but it has been discontinued and since I'm allergic to most fragrances I'm distraught!!
    2019 fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • Tigersilly
    Tigersilly Posts: 376 Forumite
    Options
    *Jellie* wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there are any perfumes out there that are like Lancone Aromatonic (green bottle). I love it but it has been discontinued and since I'm allergic to most fragrances I'm distraught!!

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=723&cat=45&page=1

Is this the one you're looking for?
  • Smickan
    Smickan Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    Options
    Not exactly a 'smellalike' but a good friend of mine is into bpal - http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/

It's all different sorts of amps that you can mix to create your own perfume/ready made ones with forums that you can swap etc if you get one you don't like/want to try some without buying another one and they really last.

And the descriptions of some are so beautiful:
    BAOBHAN SITH
    The ghostly White Women of the Scottish highlands. They seduce unwary travelers by night with their unearthly beauty and mesmerizing dancing. They engage their victims in a wild, hypnotic dance, and once they reach exhaustion, exsanguinate their partners with their vampiric kiss. Grapefruit, white tea, apple blossom and ginger.

ETA: The main site is in the US as are some of the swapee's so it does mean you post out to/get post in from the USA etc
  • Magpye
    Magpye Posts: 607 Forumite
    Options
    Finally got around to ordering some of these yesterday (once I had found the thread again). Paid by google checkout and they arrived today and are fabulous - the Emporio Armani smells just like the real thing! The presentation of the oils is top notch too. I'll definitely be ordering more!
    "All cruelty springs from weakness" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
    Personal pronouns are they/them/their, please.

I'm intolerant of wheat, citrus, grapes, grape products and dried vine fruits, tomato, and beetroot, and I am also somewhat caffeine sensitive.
  • Tigersilly
    Options
    Just got this email from Perfume Parlour:

Dear Customer,

We are closing down from next week Friday until 7th of October 2008.

If you are wanting to place an order then please do so by Friday 29th August 6pm, after that time the website will be switched off, we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

We have also had some new oils in which available to order right now, these the are oils :

NEW ARRIVALS (Women)
    Deseo JLo (type)
    The One (D&G) (type)
    Ralph Wild (type)
    Intimately (type)
    The Beat (type)
    Delicious Night (type)
    Emporio Diamonds (type)
    Midnight Poison (type)

NEW ARRIVALS (Men)
    Issey Miyake Intense (type)
    L'Homme YSL (type)
    Polo Explorer (type)

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers who continually use our perfume oils and send us lovely emails stating how much they like the oils and how much money they are saving.

Should you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to email back or call 07814 708035, if there is no answer please do leave a message and a number and we will call you back.

http://www.perfume-parlour.co.uk/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure