pontins ceo email address please

Options
Does anyone know the email address for the current ceo of pontins please?

Comments

• susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    I did a quick google and Alex Langsam is the CEO of Britannia Hotels who own Pontins and his email address came up with the google search. Sorry can't post it on the forum but it is the top search in google.
  • angela_stone
    Options
    thank you I did try that but his email address did not show?
  • lbpics
    Options
    Hi Angela,

Are you looking for the CEO of Pontins e mail because you have a complaint? I'm asking because I had a terrible experience in Prestatyn this year and they're trying to fob me off with £75 compensation,,,, I'm not at all happy and I'm taking the matter further through "Resolver" connected to this site. it would be good to hear from others with the same problems....their site is disgustingly dirty, they don't give a damn and I'm not prepared to shut up and go away as there are literally hundreds of people on trip advisor with the same complaints!!
  • baza52
    baza52 Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pontins has been like it for years. People only go because its so cheap.
    You can get a family holiday for less than £50 at some sites.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Pontins don't care , shame it used to be ok years ago, the lady rep was on watchdog several times and she didn't give a dam on there either, i didn't think it was possible to make Pontins worse but Britanbnia hotels are doing a great job at running it into the ground
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    lbpics wrote: »
    I had a terrible experience in Prestatyn this year and they're trying to fob me off with £75 compensation,,,,
    Seriously, how much are you expecting?
    Pontins is now an utterly budget destination.

Avoid in future, but expect to be charged far more if you require a better standard than offered here.

The days of the "Holiday Camp" are long gone...
  • Tashuurr
    Options
    Have you had any luck with your complaint?
    I am currently in complaints wit Pontins regarding our Brean Sands booking. We vacated the following morning after having flying ants infestation. Their soloution was to spray the room with Fly Raid, which they could not due to the presence of our newborn son. They them moved us to another room which was flithy. The manager said he would get the room cleaned whilst we packed up and when we moved round it was still flithy. The response from guest solutions is that I declined he spraying of the room -which is incorrect. And I left the 2nd room without allowing them a chance to resolve - which is also untrue - as stated above.

I am utterly disgusted at how we are being treated as paying consumers.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    i doubt you will get anything, loads of complaints on trip advisor, they still don't care or give two hoots about guests
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,023 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I thought Pontins camps are now just used as emergency social housing overspill sites?
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 23 August 2018 at 9:45PM
    Options
    I go regularly to Pontins, Pakefield for the weekend, entertainment is great, food is reasonable, they are very accomodating and even fried new eggs especially as I like them runny, when I get charged £49/59/69 per person for half board depending on what it is that weekend it is a no brainer for a break, site is clean, ok not 5 star def but great for a short break. No problems usually, if there is a problem reception usually sorts it quickly. Not tried any of the others so perhaps they are different?
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family