Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    purplevamp wrote: »
    So it starts tomorrow then?! Just checked and it's still not open.
    'The next Swago Board starts at 8am GMT on Tuesday, February 19th.' There's usually a link on the Swago page to the blog post which has the British timings.
  • Shoxt3r
    Shoxt3r Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Is anyone else having problems with getting surveys to accept them? It seems to be a strange coincidence that since I redeemed SB to get a voucher that none of the surveys I'm entering seem to come to anything except 1SB for being disqualified.

Also, the Peanut Labs Surveys that were working now either don't load or randomly tell me part way through that I'm ineligible, and pass me onto a longer survey with no mention of any SB reward.

I'm quickly losing patience with Swagbucks after an initially promising start!
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    SWAGO is live, although of course there is an issue - spins aren't being awarded for completed squares.
  • Swago board is active but the spin and win points aren't crediting. Hands up all those who are surprised. No one?
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Step 1 - 3 SB

Step 2 - 6 SB
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 19 February 2019 at 12:20PM
    What is more, although one of my referrals has certainly earned over 10SB today, that Swago square has not lit up for me.

MTA: It has finally lit up now.
  • thisone
    Shoxt3r wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems with getting surveys to accept them? It seems to be a strange coincidence that since I redeemed SB to get a voucher that none of the surveys I'm entering seem to come to anything except 1SB for being disqualified.

Also, the Peanut Labs Surveys that were working now either don't load or randomly tell me part way through that I'm ineligible, and pass me onto a longer survey with no mention of any SB reward.

I'm quickly losing patience with Swagbucks after an initially promising start!
    Pretty much normal, as I believe I said before. I suppose it's probable that some surveys favour new users, but you are probably still considered one of those. Peanut Labs, aptly named, have become even more stingy with their rewards, I actually avoid doing their surveys.
  • Shoxt3r
    Shoxt3r Posts: 169 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    thisone wrote: »
    Pretty much normal, as I believe I said before. I suppose it's probable that some surveys favour new users, but you are probably still considered one of those. Peanut Labs, aptly named, have become even more stingy with their rewards, I actually avoid doing their surveys.

Yeah not a bad idea to avoid them to be honest - wasting so much time waiting for them to load. I also avoid any surveys that have that massive background image of a desk (forget the name) as they never seem to load up when I tap continue; just an endless spinning icon appears.

I'll give Swago a try and see how my luck is... Is there a theory that new users get preference over older ones do you think?

No news on President's Day from what I can see...
  • thisone
    Shoxt3r wrote: »
    Yeah not a bad idea to avoid them to be honest - wasting so much time waiting for them to load. I also avoid any surveys that have that massive background image of a desk (forget the name) as they never seem to load up when I tap continue; just an endless spinning icon appears.

I'll give Swago a try and see how my luck is... Is there a theory that new users get preference over older ones do you think?

No news on President's Day from what I can see...
    Yes, there is a theory out there that some surveys or survey companies prefer fresh meat rather than the oak smoked regulars.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Instant for 4sb :)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure