2019 Keep Moving Challenge

Options

Comments

• indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Barny1979 wrote: »
    London Marathon done yesterday, first ever marathon and little training, and narrowly missed out on a sub-6 hours time by less than 30 secs, very happy with that!

Well done, good effort :)

I went for big PB or bust ... Alas I got to mile 18 then cramped up and had to run / walk to the finish. Ended up with 3hrs 5 mins. I'm going to have a couple of years or so out of marathons and then hopefully get another qualifying time for London and try again.

Anyway: 42 miles for me last week bringing me up to 732 for the year to date.
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • alba7
    alba7 Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    42.79 miles this week (down on the last two weeks but I’ve been busy at work) and 741.53 miles for the year so far.

I’ve signed up for a Race At Your Pace challenge for the month of May to help keep my motivation up!
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    245 miles walked as of yesterday. Have signed up for 10k run so training for that but only on treadmill at moment.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • indesisiv
    Options
    Gentle week recovering from the marathon for me so just the 26.1 miles run (Quite apt really) bringing me up to 755 miles for the year.
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I use run keeper or just the health tracker on the phone, sometimes both together and they always give different results. Would be interested to find if anyone has found anything really accurate.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • indesisiv
    Options
    Still not got back into the training properly but am managing to get out on the bike a fair bit! SO just 28.7 miles added this week, 783 in total for the year
  • alba7
    alba7 Posts: 230 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    2 weeks to add - 42.92 miles and 41.8 miles last week. (I'm blaming the lower number on a hospital appointment that took all afternoon. I was stiff as a poker after sitting on a hard plastic chair for 3 hours!)

112.8 mies for the month so far and 826.85 miles for the year.
  • indesisiv
    Options
    Big training week for me this week. Managed to get out before work every day as well as most evenings so managed to run 72.5 miles.
    Brings me up to 899 miles for the year.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So here I am again after vowing to check in every week ..........well the will was there ;)

So here are my missing totals.....

192.90 total to add

Not impressed with any of these. Not made any effort to get extra steps in although I have started a new fitness class which will improve my fitness no end if I keep it up. Had a chest infection the past week and hopefully its on its way out so will try to do better.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • indesisiv
    Options
    A much more normal 47.5 miles run this week, although I did do 125 miles on the bike too!
    945 miles done for the year to date so probably about on course to hit the 2019 target.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport