Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• rbb-jhb
    rbb-jhb Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all.

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by repeating a previous post which went unanswered.

I can't seem to get shop visits to add to my team challenge total. I click on "Shop" from the Team Challenge page, click on one of the featured stores, and click on "Shop Now". It opens the shop in a new window and the Swagbutton informs me that cashback is active. But no addition to my points on the Team Challenge page.

Any ideas?
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rbb-jhb wrote: »
    Hi all.

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by repeating a previous post which went unanswered.

I can't seem to get shop visits to add to my team challenge total. I click on "Shop" from the Team Challenge page, click on one of the featured stores, and click on "Shop Now". It opens the shop in a new window and the Swagbutton informs me that cashback is active. But no addition to my points on the Team Challenge page.

Any ideas?

Hi rbb-jhb
    how many times have you done shop, you can only do shop 10 times and only once total of 50sb for your team
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • Garyh79
    Garyh79 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Some previous posts.

They still show as Zero on mine but the Shop Activity must be set to "All" and not Awarded or Pending to see them

What they’ve done is change the terms so you can only get SB’s for 1 search and despite this being changed after you and I have taken part in the offer have zero’d all other searches.
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you had a resolution to this? I would be interested too. I've given up with the hassle of losing the £1 when I used the card on Amazon so I was saving up for a £25 Mastercard but now I'm not sure if I should just go for the £5 Amazon vouchers.

Not yet, I've had a response from the help desk that was clearly and cut and paste, and had no response from the prepaiddigital people who provide the mastercards yet. When I do I'll update.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • John1963
    John1963 Posts: 455 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Step 1 - 4 SB

Step 2 - 7 SB

Notes: (1) Smores now back for me, hardly any ads though. (2) I am not hitting my second daily goal nowadays.
  • BiscuitMonster
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Not yet, I've had a response from the help desk that was clearly and cut and paste, and had no response from the prepaiddigital people who provide the mastercards yet. When I do I'll update.

Thanks for that. I might keep cashing in for Amazon at the moment until it's safe to order Mastercards £25 again.
  • rbb-jhb
    rbb-jhb Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    Hi rbb-jhb
    how many times have you done shop, you can only do shop 10 times and only once total of 50sb for your team
    Ah, ok, thanks for this. I thought it was 10 shops per day, not in total.
    I can't seem to access the blog post about the team challenge - when does it end?
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The May Flowers Team Challenge begins Monday, May 13th at 8AM BST and ends on Saturday, May 18th at 7:59AM BST.
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Time to pre-register for our next Swago board! Join today and come back at 8AM BST on Monday, May 20th to play!

https://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/tzmlnq
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    edited 17 May 2019 at 9:42PM
    Options
    Anyone having problems with mastercard and adding to paypal, which I have done many many times.
    I am doing the self invoice method of the £25 but paypal says verifying your card, and then says there is a problem, cannot access i before initialization.

Anyone know what this is please, I've checked the details are correct
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport