Add your feedback on energy supplier Usio Energy

Options

Comments

• brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,508 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This whole "SOLR" procedure is a fiasco - still no sign of an agreed credit balance from Usio, who went bust nearly 7 weeks ago ,let alone any billing for F.U
    Also no sign of Octopus closing my account altho' I switched away from them on 12th September (12 weeks ago!) following the Iresa failure.
  • EngineHouse
    Options
    Well at lest I'm not alone still waiting for a bill from FU but have used down the Uiso credit and switched yesterday
  • markipad
    Options
    A hint of progress.... FU has kindly advised me: "You are no longer supplied by First Utility. etc. If you're looking for your final bill, close this message and click on 'Account Summary'.

Mmm.. did that and, guess what, nothing there; no bills, no statements, no payments and, most importantly, no credit from Usio. My historic readings are still there, which I suppose is something!
  • Posiden
    Posiden Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    So Fu have agreed to a more realistic meter reading and then sent me this message:-
    "That's great. Thanks for confirming this.

I'll get this raised to our disputes team, and this process can take up to 6 weeks to complete, as we need to send the supporting evidence over a long with the proposal. I'll make sure you're kept updated during this process. If you need anything else from us moving forward, don't hesitate to contact us. ^Kyle"

Six Weeks!

Can Anyone tell me - do I have to wait or can I leave FU now ?
  • beefturnmail
    Options
    Just received an e-mail from FU saying they're going to take a dd of £70ish on the 10th December using the Usio dd.

I sent a reply along the lines of "good luck, but the dd was cancelled when Usio went under - I'm leaving you on the 4th and will manually pay any money I owe you (if any, once the Usio credit has been applied), once you've sent me a final bill I agree with"

Well the 10th has come and gone and not a squeak from FU - no e-mail from customer services, none of the promised 3 bills, and no credit from Usio. Though pleasingly also no sign of a rogue dd being set up on my bank account. Bets on when we'll actually get anything from FU? My guess is Monday 24th December with it all packaged up in a nice early Christmas present
  • EngineHouse
    Options
    Received this today, raising false hopes?

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us; here at First Utility we strive to offer exceptional customer service and aim to resolve all queries as swiftly as possible and to the best of our ability.

You are not alone with this, no customers that have come over from Usio have received their bills as of yet. Your account is set up, there have just been no bills produced. We have been waiting on the third party to produce your final bills for the Usio side of the supply. We are told these should be sent out by the end of the working week if not sooner.

I hope this has helped you with your query. Further to this, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02476 937 724 and a member a dedicated team for Usio customers will be happy to assist you with this. Our opening hours are 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday. You can also find more information (links removed as I'm a newbe)

Thanks,
    Ellis
    SoLR Usio Team
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,508 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

You are not alone with this, no customers that have come over from Usio have received their bills as of yet. Your account is set up, there have just been no bills produced. We have been waiting on the third party to produce your final bills for the Usio side of the supply. We are told these should be sent out by the end of the working week if not sooner.

Third party?? So they are leaving it to the Usio administrators one presumes. I suspect that they will have zero interest in those of us who had credit left when we were [STRIKE]forcibly[/STRIKE] moved to F.U!
    Their primary concern will be the recovery of any and all debts owed to the defunct Usio:(
  • northwest1965
    Options
    Another here still waiting for the account to be set up by FU.

I am going to change tomorrow, will that work OK? Do I just take a meter reading?
    Loved our trip to the West Coast USA. Death Valley is the place to go!
  • busybee100
    busybee100 Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I waited until First Utility was listed as my supplier but I think others switched before.
  • markipad
    markipad Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 December 2018 at 8:08PM
    Options
    Another here still waiting for the account to be set up by FU.

I am going to change tomorrow, will that work OK? Do I just take a meter reading?

Have you not had anything from FU since they took over from Usio? Surely your account has been set up by FU for you by now. I had the confirmation email from FU on 30th October. I instigated a switch away almost the same day (as soon as I had the confirmation from FU that I was on supply from them). Still no sign of balance from Usio, and no bills yet, but that’s the same for all of us, I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure