SS6624 Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry for the delay updating...3/14

Day 1 Leftover chow mein
    Day 2 Pasta with roasted veg
    Day 3 Pasta salad with ham

Thanks
    Faced my debts in 2012 & 2013 again in 2017 now hitting it in 2018!
    1 debt v 100 days chapter 30 £56.69 / £731.69 7.7%
    September Bring Your Lunch to work --/14
    1 debt V 100 days (part 11) £175 / £1158 18%
    1 debt v 100 days (part 10) - £913 / £979 93%

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning everyone :)

You're all doing really well so far and I'm loving some of the lunch ideas, certainly given me something to think about.

MrsM I hope you have a nice lunch at the caf.

I've got a ham and pickle sandwich on granary bread today.

Have a lovely day xx
  • chocolatelover93
    chocolatelover93 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 6 September 2018 at 12:08PM
    Options
    Hey :)

Not sure if I am too late or not but would like to join :D today is my first working day of the month and I have bought my lunch in with me :D I am working 5 days this month (using up some TOIL)

Day 1 for me and I have got tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, LF mayo, a yoghurt and some easy peelers

C x
    Read my diaryHere :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey :)

Not sure if I am too late or not but would like to join :D today is my first working day of the month and I have bought my lunch in with me :D I am working 5 days this month (using up some TOIL)

Day 1 for me and I have got tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, LF mayo, a yoghurt and some easy peelers

C x

Hi chocolatelover93,

It's never too late to join. I've added you to the list on page 1.

Good luck xx
  • s1n25
    s1n25 Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot to update, yesterday was satay chicken, rice and salad. Today was soup and a mixed cheese sandwich.
    Debt Free Diary..."Start of a new chapter"
    Nov: Unsecured Debt : £2,900.. Bring your lunch to work 1/18..NSD challenge 5/20

• dangerbadger
    Options
    Day 4/20 for me today and I had another portion of 3 bean chilli with some mixed veg.
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    I exceeded my target last month but only 1 day so far this month - I bought lunch on Tuesday, wasn't well enough to eat on Wednesday and had a lunch at a meeting today so I guess it was only on Tuesday I spent extra money on food, but even so!
  • chocolatelover93
    Options
    Well I've failed today!!

Lunch was made and in the fridge......and then I forgot to put it in the car this morning so I will have to buy a meal deal!! Already spent money on drinks and a snack as well :(

Although we have food bank collections today so I did buy something to put in there so that made me feel good :)

C x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well I've failed today!!

Lunch was made and in the fridge......and then I forgot to put it in the car this morning so I will have to buy a meal deal!! Already spent money on drinks and a snack as well :(

Although we have food bank collections today so I did buy something to put in there so that made me feel good :)

C x

Everyone has a slip up, me more than most :) Don't beat yourself up about it.

New week next week x
  • chocolatelover93
    Options
    Everyone has a slip up, me more than most :) Don't beat yourself up about it.

New week next week x

Thank you :) I was more focused on getting my slow cooker going with dinner haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport