Issues with GAME

Comments

• marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Which going by that logic means he cost GAME £2400 when the games went missing for 3 months.

Could be £4k plus!

I do wonder what I wasted my education on, as I certainly can't afford to pay 12k a year on games.

Are there even that many games? Where do people find the time to play 4/5 new games a week??
  • marliepanda
    Any reason why you couldn!!!8217;t walk into one of their stores and pay cash?

Or fly in their private jet.

Or helicoptor in and rappel through the ceiling.
  • gamersy
    gamersy Posts: 10 Forumite
    I was spending around 400 a month at one point, not so much now but a few years ago I did.
  • gamersy
    Im glad you find this amusing, I came on here to ask for some genuine help and advice on this and not to be belittled. So what if I spend a lot on games? Its been part of my life since I was 2-3 back in the early 80's, I certainly wouldn't be poking fun at you if you had something you enjoy you spend a lot of money on monthly. Some people like cars, holidays or whatever so its just personal preference.
  • gamersy
    I used to, not so much these days but still buy certain things from them. Glad you've been very helpful, and just questioning things which really do not matter to my original post. Well done and what a way to treat new comers to the forums. :T
  • gamersy
    Again what does that have to do with my original post? NOTHING.
  • marliepanda
    gamersy wrote: »
    Again what does that have to do with my original post? NOTHING.

I'm sorry that we brought it up...

Oh actually... I dont think we did bring it up...
  • gamersy
    I mentioned it to show that I have been a good customer and that I have spent a lot of money with them. Sorry to burst your pedantic bubble...
  • marliepanda
    gamersy wrote: »
    I mentioned it to show that I have been a good customer and that I have spent a lot of money with them. Sorry to burst your pedantic bubble...

You mentioned it to make out you were twice as good a customer as you actually were, if not more.

Your question was answered in post 2. If you want to continue adding more random facts (it wouldnt matter if you spent 50k a week there, they could still turn you away) then expect people to continue to respond to your points.

If you just want an answer to your question, see post 2.
  • gamersy
    You mentioned it to make out you were twice as good a customer as you actually were, if not more.

Your question was answered in post 2. If you want to continue adding more random facts (it wouldnt matter if you spent 50k a week there, they could still turn you away) then expect people to continue to respond to your points.

If you just want an answer to your question, see post 2.
    No I mentioned it to emphasise the amount of money spent with GAME and it was not an exaggeration a few years ago. Yes it was answered in the second post so why did you add to it when not needed and instead just poke fun at a new comer to the board. Seems after posting for 6 years on here day in and day out you seem to have what is known as 'forum syndrome' which is where you actually think you have some kind of superiority complex over others. Unfortunately not.

I came here to get help on this issue of which I have done thanks to the person on post 2, quick, informative and to the point. Not idiotic, childish or pedantic.

Thank you and enjoy your forum life :money::beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport